Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yea at this point Queen has too much
I can’t even downplay it
Queens take Doffy high diff?
Unless CoC users are really built different and doffy wins
I think the big issue for me backing Queen here is how much of a failure in combat he is.

Doffy ~ Sanji speed shouldn't be controversial, it really comes down to whether or not Sanji's new AP is miles above Doffy's awakening. Invisible Queen with Reiju's hax could really do Doffy in, if nothing else.

Katakuri one shotted Ichiji without no name attack with bare hand.Queen can't do shit against him.Sanji did easily dodge his attacks too.He can't even hit Kurti.
its like saying
you hand an adult a revolver and ask him or her to compete with a toddler in marksmanship..

ik its a bit too simplified but you get what in saying.

Queen's so versatile that it's hard to argue against him on paper.

But he comes off as a very poor fighter and I don't think Sanji/Doffy are dramatically faster than one or the other. Similar tier of speed.

The only real interesting bit is we know Doffy's CoO couldn't detect Absolom in Marineford, it might have similar issues with Invisible Queen.

The fight went from a mid/high diff to a high/extreme diff IMO. Doffy lean still.
Seems like Sanji will show insane speed feats this chap.

But yh like I said Snakemode + Invisibility = gg for Doffy.

sanji's chapter = Shit chapter
Zoroach poster = 3 cm dick

The reason Zoroaches disparagingly refer to Luffy as "Condom" is because they dont make 'em small enough for zoro fans. Maybe if they did, and had them readily available in the nasty ghetto crackhouses are conceived in, we wouldnt have this infestation of zoroaches running around to begin with

The reason why I think King will not have CoC is cause then how can Zoro win?
if King has that then King knows how to use it perfectly and can still defeat Zoro
So by using ad. Conq. haki Zoro doesn't get an upper hand in the fight as he doesn't even know he has that haki and doesn't know how to use it
The only problem Zoro had against King was that he couldn't seem to hurt him.

Since Zoro has Adv CoC everything is different. King has CoC, I'm not sure about adv coc

Status
Not open for further replies.