• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Imo 2 chapters are good. Dream scenario rn is:

-1034: Queen shows Germa powers. Sanji shows a combination of his improved body powers on Queen

- 1035: Queen uses Awakening. Sanji maaaaaybe goes Black Haired finally? The eyebrow thing really hasn't been addressed but he's like his siblings now so maybe it's coming as a transformation/attack

- 1036: Zoro vs King. King matches Zoro's conquerors. Zoro breaks King's mask/suit using it. Lunarian stuff revealed at the end including his appearance.

- 1037: King Awakening, same deal as the Sanji fight. New Zoro form/move with Conquerors.
Definitely very possible. I don't know about Awakenings, but probably showing off their most powerful moves to try and combat Sanji/Zoro.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I guess the real question is... Has Queen shown enough feats to beat the Don himself, Doflamingo? Ofc it'll change as we get pics and a good translation of the chapter. But thoughts/feelings now?
Queen needed a counter (flight or mobility) to Doffy's awakening and a viable way to hit Doffy (those lasers ain't cutting it lol) IMO.

Based on his showings this chapter, we may need to revisit that thread lol.

Definitely very possible. I don't know about Awakenings, but probably showing off their most powerful moves to try and combat Sanji/Zoro.
Yeah, that's just a take on how to potentially make their fights harder. I just don't know why Oda hasn't had them use awakening yet. Like if Doffy/Kata can use it, it shouldn't just be Kaido that can.

But I digress, maybe it doesn't happen. Fingers crossed though for a good chapter (in 2 weeks....)

Status
Not open for further replies.