Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe because their opponents are nothing alike?
By my genius understanding and oda’s hint by their bounties and relationship, i will put both of them in the same tier rather than put 1.39b and 4.36b in the same bracket. (believe it or not, theres people who believe in the latter, maybe they read two piece where zoro is the main character)

:suresure:

Yeah I'm very impressed with what he's done. I just want Oda to explore more of King as a character now. It's a little sad we won't get that, judging by how the Queen fight is going
Imo 2 chapters are good. Dream scenario rn is:

-1034: Queen shows Germa powers. Sanji shows a combination of his improved body powers on Queen

- 1035: Queen uses Awakening. Sanji maaaaaybe goes Black Haired finally? The eyebrow thing really hasn't been addressed but he's like his siblings now so maybe it's coming as a transformation/attack

- 1036: Zoro vs King. King matches Zoro's conquerors. Zoro breaks King's mask/suit using it. Lunarian stuff revealed at the end including his appearance.

- 1037: King Awakening, same deal as the Sanji fight. New Zoro form/move with Conquerors.

zolo fans can't stop talking about the coc(k)

Dont let the fact that zoro is bloody and having his life flashing before his eyes distract you...or that King has yet to show any physical pain or difficulty...or that Zoro took Mink steroids before the fight for 100% healing...Or that he has a magical sword doing all the heavy lifting...What matters is that he took out maybe six fodder beast pirates!
It's impressive how little you said with all those words

I guess the real question is... Has Queen shown enough feats to beat the Don himself, Doflamingo? Ofc it'll change as we get pics and a good translation of the chapter. But thoughts/feelings now?

@Sentinel
@Tyki_Mikk
@Reborn
@Cinera
@ConquistadoR
@Chrono
I'll wait for the full scans and whether Queen is already defeated this chapter or not. So far, it does look good but Awakening Doflamingo is still a powerful opponent. What do you think now?

I guess the real question is... Has Queen shown enough feats to beat the Don himself, Doflamingo? Ofc it'll change as we get pics and a good translation of the chapter. But thoughts/feelings now?

@Sentinel
@Tyki_Mikk
@Reborn
@Cinera
@ConquistadoR
@Chrono
Hes mid diffing him solidly. If he combines Snake Mode with Invisibility….please explain to me how Doffy will survive lol. If Doffy gets a drop of the Mummy virus, how will he survive.….

Like Queen can kill him in various ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.