Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I'll wait for the full scans and whether Queen is already defeated this chapter or not. So far, it does look good but Awakening Doflamingo is still a powerful opponent. What do you think now?
Hes mid diffing him solidly. If he combines Snake Mode with Invisibility….please explain to me how Doffy will survive lol. If Doffy gets a drop of the Mummy virus, how will he survive.….

Like Queen can kill him in various ways.
He definitely got the tools.
Queen needed a counter (flight or mobility) to Doffy's awakening and a viable way to hit Doffy (those lasers ain't cutting it lol) IMO.

Based on his showings this chapter, we may need to revisit that thread lol.
Queen's so versatile that it's hard to argue against him on paper.

But he comes off as a very poor fighter and I don't think Sanji/Doffy are dramatically faster than one or the other. Similar tier of speed.

The only real interesting bit is we know Doffy's CoO couldn't detect Absolom in Marineford, it might have similar issues with Invisible Queen.

The fight went from a mid/high diff to a high/extreme diff IMO. Doffy lean still.

THE ONLY WAY I WILL STAY IF KING DOES NOT HAVE COC!

:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:
The reason why I think King will not have CoC is cause then how can Zoro win?
if King has that then King knows how to use it perfectly and can still defeat Zoro
So by using ad. Conq. haki Zoro doesn't get an upper hand in the fight as he doesn't even know he has that haki and doesn't know how to use it

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Nice spoilers.
Queen finally shows something amazing.
That's definitely something that vegapunk hasn't created, at least for now..
I don't get the strength+ etc part. Is this strength from the rs power up?
I don't get it, let's hope that it will be cleared with the full summary or when the chapter is out.
Sanji's new attack seems very promising, i bet it will look amazing in the chapter.

AoE? Katakuri dodged Ichiji's explosion so it's difficult to say whether it could even hit him.

Even if it defeats Queen, there's no way that Sanji is either equal or slightly stronger than King. He still gets defeated, of course with a higher difficulty than before but Sanji still wouldn't defeat him.

And at last, Katakuri > Queen. Adding extra abilities won't make him more comparable to Katakuri.
So what puts king above kata ? Queen got way more ways to hit kata then king who all he got is strength and speed

Status
Not open for further replies.