Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, King vs Zoro needs 2 more (3 if Oda wants to indulge a little) to be satisfying.

Tbh with these new abilities I'd almost want 2 more for Queen too, to see them explored
If it's purposeful, I can see the next 4 only because Volume 102 might then be another 11 chapter volume (1027-1037), what's interesting about that is the volume begins with Zoro vs King it could be pretty thematic if it ends with it. To me this doesn't sound like the end of their fight but I've been wrong before so we gotta wait and see lol

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Imo if that's what really happened then biggest question is

Why the hell queen felt the need to fuck geisha over sanji when fight was still going on?

Is this dude for real? 🤣

Talk about your priorities lol
It'll endear me to Queen cause it's so fucked up and kinda funny.

It'll make me a little frustrated that Oda went for a cheap surprise gimmick to spur Sanji's growth though. So, pros and cons lmfao

Just goes to show how much leakers hate Sanji lmao. Theyll trace and tidy up a panel of Zoro picking his nose or wiping his ass and theyll hype it up as the next big thing. Then you see with Sanji chapters they're desperately going out of their way not to draw any of the actual fight

But of course, its entirely unsurprising to see such microdick moves from the zolo stanboys
They literally drew the prostitute instead of Sanji vs Queen.

Can't wait to see Sanji's combo this chapter.
Guess 2 more chapters to conclude the fight before we go back to Zoro vs King would be pretty nice and enough chapters.

If sanji does end up getting coc haki this arc its likely not gonna be against queen but him "conquering" his germa genes and soon to be evil sanji
So let count all what Queen can do:
-Mummy virus, almost kill even Luffy..
-Ice One, almost take down the whole live floor
-Ancient zoan power, giving him incredible strenght, durability, endurance and stamina.
-fucking Snakeform who one shot Sanji
-Beams(better then Franky one)
-Can fly
-Has cyborg body with multiple tools to attack
-Can lanch bombs
-Can use good CoA.
-has insane power duo Yonji dna power
-Can move very fast with lightning and also use it, like Niji
-Can you Poison like Reiju
-Can use lightpower based on Ichiji
-Can make himself invisible like Sanji

Can someone tell me what this guy can´t do?
He almost has anything!!!
He is really op and one of the characters who has a very tricky skill power.
@Sentinel
Sry but Queen>Doffy all day.
Their is no doubt anymore, this guy is just better then the whole vinsmokes together...
Can he fly?

- Sanji uses a combination of "strength + great speed + exoskeleton + Color of Armament" to create a powerful fire attack.
- The name of the attack is 魔神 風 (Demon Wind?).
- Then Sanji chains a series of attacks and ends with one called "Beef Burst". The chapter ends with Sanji attacking Queen with this attack.
DemonWind rather sound like a new fire form, like DJ.
Based on the dude, it seems like Sanji combinate four fortes in one, perhaps he could use it before because he didn´t have exoskeleton.
Now with the exoskeleton he could upgrade a new fire form who is league above DJ.

Seems like Sanji hit Queen multiple times and then use Beef Burst in the end.
Demon Wind Beef Burst.
I assume the other attacks are also called with Demon Wind, that is the higher version and a new version who is above DJ.
Finally Sanji get a new form too.^^

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
If it's purposeful, I can see the next 4 only because Volume 102 might then be another 11 chapter volume (1027-1037), what's interesting about that is the volume begins with Zoro vs King it could be pretty thematic if it ends with it. To me this doesn't sound like the end of their fight but I've been wrong before so we gotta wait and see lol
Oda's a master at butchering fights prematurely, so never bet against him ending a battle

Queen:-
— poison
- plagues
- electricity
- lazers
- sparks
- invisibility
- missiles and weaponary
- mechanical tendrons
- cybernetic teeth

Oda gives him all of this, but cant make him look decent in CQC. I really hope he proves me wrong.
Insane durability
Strength that knocked O Lin, tossed distracted Zoro+Luffy just like King divebombed distracted Sanji, and would have killed a distracted Sanji in snake form if not for Germa boost.

he looks pretty good in CQC to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.