Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Seeing as the evil Sanji plotline has been absent, I'm guessing we're gonna find out that Queen hit her (somehow).

It doesn't make sense. Not a lick of sense. At all. Queen doesn't know about Sanji's code of conduct and it doesn't really make sense for Queen to zoom past Sanji, not hit Sanji, but fuck up a prostitute, then zoom back and stumble upon the scene in surprise.
Imo if that's what really happened then biggest question is

Why the hell queen felt the need to fuck geisha over sanji when fight was still going on?

Is this dude for real? 🤣

Talk about your priorities lol

Fucking bullshit wasted 2 days making memes ready for coc unlock all for color of armorshit Haki that fodders use straight out of time skip

Bye losers enjoy this shit manga

Tag me when Sanji unlock something useful

Did I mention I was leaving

Bye
post em anyways, i will pertend sanji has coc for you :optimistic:

Yeah, I love all of the chapters he gave us with their fights before but if 1034-1037 could be 2 chapters for each, it's definitely a sufficient round of fights for both.

Zoro vs King definitely looks like it needs two more due to King's background reveal and design probably being a closer. If this chapter doesn't seem like Queen lost then I'm convinced this will be the next 4 chapters to end the volume
Queen and King fights will end in this volume i think. Now other than emperor fights we have Numbers, Yokai and Yamato, Orochi, Fuku, CP 0 and Momo stopping the island.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Ok, I've read the spoilers again.
It seems that the "Queen attacks" the geisha thing is just on the present. Doesn't look like he was the one who attacked her before. That was definitely Sanji still.
A little better.
Really hoping to see if this "demon wind" thing is really that cool.
If this is just "it's an attack better than Hell Memories" It's gonna be....underwhelming for sure.

:whitepress:People claiming Queen/king>kata are drunk

Katakuri won't be much affected by any of Germa powers
They remain too slow for him, too weak
Oh yeah King gets trashed too

Benn>Kata
King ~ Marco >= Queen >~ Smoothie >= Cracker
Vista >One arm Jozu ~ Jack

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.