Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Pheonix Talon should be above Pheonix Brand, and there was no hype to that either. All Queen stated for pheonix brand is that it really hurt.
Well IDK which one hit Queen, I just remember Phoenix Brand

I just think ExoSkeleton HM should probably cap at Upper G3 / Snakeman AP and Sanji's current AP is probably Kong Gun / Leo Bazooka level.

Looking back on it, Linlin's shown Kong Gun comparative AP with her fists and she could floor Queen for a little while. So it wouldn't make too much sense if Queen was able to perfectly eat attacks just a little weaker from Sanji (If you scale Exoskeleton HM to Kong Gun or even Rhino Schneider) but be done in so bad by Linlin's normal blows.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Poison, plagues, invisibility and laser/explosion spam provide him some opportunity to hurt Katakuri. Even if it's just chip damage over time.

That'll turn this into a battle of attrition and a dinosaur has the advantage there.

Katakuri's own AP is also very unimpressive, and Mogura isn't worth all that much when Queen can additionally shield himself with hardening.

Queen has low chances though, if he doesn't have decent speed to effectively fight back.

Katakuri is still probably the favourite, but I'm hoping that Queen gets decent feats to enable me make a case.
It's definitely gonna be a hard case to argue. Most of Sanji's advantages are amplified with Katakuri

Though Sanji vs Katakuri is probably also a high diff at this point.

It looks like Queen is a bigger Germa fan that Law & Drake. I want to see what this move Sanji does is I’ve been waiting for him to show us something. Seems like the fight is about to start to get better.

Pheonix Talon should be above Pheonix Brand, and there was no hype to that either. All Queen stated for pheonix brand is that it really hurt.
Phoenix brand is a Shockwave attack.. the only one move able to hurt him next to prolly HM, grillshot, or the talon attacks but these didn't do much compared to Phoenix brand

Status
Not open for further replies.