Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji uses a combination of "strength + great speed + exoskeleton + Color of Armament" to create a powerful fire attack.
what the hell is new in this attack except exoskeleton every sanji attack have all of this and what the hell is the meaning of strength in a attack ,I think every attack uses strength:kayneshrug:
This leaker is just sad, he doesnt know what he is doing, especially during Sanji chapters

Remember when he drew Yamato in the chapter Sanji awakens the Exoskeleton

:whitepress:

The attacks sounds dope wdym? The fact that he hardly describes it means that it's a complex attack
Not saying the atack is shit, we havent seen it after all...But you gotta admit it dosent sound good when someone says "he uses his strenght in his atack", mentioning CoA wouldnt make any sense either unless it was the first time we see Sanji using DJ with CoA.
:kayneshrug:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
No, Boundman used hardening against Doflamingo, Katakuri's Power Mochi was a completely unguarded hit.

Depends where you set your standards for DC. I consider it decent and the hole was pretty huge.
Plus, the lethality of the spikes + the stickiness of the Mochi makes this attack very impressive and hard to deal with for someone like Queen.
Queen just tanks it.

Katakuri's armament has more hype than Queens plus attacks that penetrate have a much, much higher lethality than blunt force could ever have. Don't judge Queens dura on Sanji not doing anything to it.
Katakuri has never shown to use Mogura with hardening, so it's not a feat I'm granting him. Hardening your weapons isn't exactly trivial (Law had never done it before his fight with Linlin (I don't know if that changed)).

Katakuri didn't shield his body with hardening when he stabbed himself with Mogura either.

I don't see Mogura drilling a hole in Queen. Especially not a Queen shielding himself with hardening.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I don't think it's a drawing, it's just a picture which make the korean leaker even more an anti sanji fag because it was easy to take a picture of some Sanji's panel.
It's a drawing.

The Korean leaker drew Kozaburo in the Zoro COC reveal chapter so stop being so goddamn toxic.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
No, Boundman used hardening against Doflamingo, Katakuri's Power Mochi was a completely unguarded hit.

Queen just tanks it.

Katakuri has never shown to use Mogura with hardening, so it's not a feat I'm granting him. Hardening your weapons isn't exactly trivial (Law had never done it before his fight with Linlin (I don't know if that changed)).

Katakuri didn't shield his body with hardening when he stabbed himself with Mogura either.

I don't see Mogura drilling a hole in Queen. Especially not a Queen shielding himself with hardening.
Yeah, Katakuri's AP is a bit overrated. At best he has low level Boundman AP. Which might actually do decent damage to Queen, that should be around Marco's named moves. But I don't think its anything Queen can't handle either.

Bogard

You can't win
How?
Does this look like AP not enough to hurt him?

You're missing a key point which is that Ancient Zoans have insane recovery feats, basically healing damage in minutes. Queen could only tank Marco's attacks because King was there keeping Marco occupied all the time.

In a real 1v1, Marco would give Queen no time too take a breath, he'd be on his ass without rest and the damage would stack over time just as the Sulong Dukes have done vs Jack.

Same for Katakuri.

I really give Queen a lot of credit, dude's strong but he's outmatched
The more showings King and Queen get, the more impressive Marco's feat of handling them both becomes:crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.