Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the idea.
1034 Sanji powerup, Queen get pushed back...
1035 Queen awakening+flashback, Sanji in trouble
1036 Evil Sanji take more control, the girl is again in front of Sanji,however this time Sanji awake CoC and stop to became evil and save the girl, Awakened Queen CoC clash with Sanji CoC+new fire mode(Demonwind)

1037 Zoro use his power, King get pushed back
1038 King awakening+flashback, Zoro get pushed into the flower capital
1039 King use his Wildfire to burn the city,people in panic, Zoro save them with making Enma Black sword, Zoro vs King insane CoC clash
Chapter 1040 Zoro defeat King and Sanji defeat Queen, many people witness this and we get a huge announcement who even shock Kaido.
Now...
This Is what I want. :kata:
Also I have always imagined the last thing u wrote, Kaido being surprised about the defeat of King and Queen, saying in front of Luffy something like: "how?? My top two men??"

Sanji attack & movement speed>>anyone in wano except Luffy who has better attack speed via snakeman
Sanji reaction speed and CoO>anyone in wano bar Luffy who has FS

Sanji is the fastest character in Wano next to Luffy

Thats because shanks is the WGs bitch
Don’t be mad he gets respect everywhere he goes. He can casually go talk to the Gorosei while Mihawk was get evicted from his home by marine fodder:kobeha:
do you like my signature?
3 hakimen
and godhawk is above other 2 :steef:
As always Mihawk has to ride Shanks’ hype.
Atleast enma is carrying zoro but whose carrying shanks?

No black blade

No more hakiman

No df

Below Mihawk

:cantseeme::cantseeme:
Shanks was compared to Roger and Primebeard. Who has Mihawk been compare to? Vista? The baboons? :denzimote:
Jozu struggles to stay conscious in front of Shanks but casually stops Mihawk’s strongest slash.

Status
Not open for further replies.