Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I think King probably awakened already or at least this is probably how it works for Zoans, maybe Hybrid is.
I'm really worried by the lack of awakening from Kaido's commanders and the Yonko's so far, as well as Zoans post Impel Down too. Given Jacks feats, he should be awakened imo and there's no reason Queen and especially King can't be either imo. Hell I even wanted at least 1 or 2 Tobi Roppo to be awakened but that's clearly asking for too much. The Calamities and Yonkos showing and confirming awakening would have definitely been more than enough for me though.
:sanjimeh::lusalty::lawsigh:

Invisibility is being handled to everyone, at this point its clear Shiryu awakening will be more than simple vanishing, it will be very broken.
I'm hoping for intangilibity so he is like a ghost and "cannot be cut" in the physical/literal sense. You have to "understand" his current state to cut him much like Zoro vs King atm. Maybe he could make the environment around him invisible but I'm trying to figure out/visualise how that would work lol.

I had an idea that he might be able to make others inivisible, so let's say he's fight Zoro or Sanji* or whoever, what if he could make their weapons or parts of their bodies invisible at least? So they can't see where their weapons or limbs are and thus makes it harder for them to attack and gaige the range of their attacks and such? If that makes sense?

What if he makes some people on the SH's side inivisible, other SHs or allies of their or so, so Shiyru's opponents have no idea if their allies are safe, where they are etc? What if the wounds he can cause on you can be hidden by his invisbility too? And if he gets cut, what if his blood can be invisible too, so you can't see where he is, can't follow his blood trail and such? I can't remember if Absalom had anything like that but probably not?

Knowing Oda, he will come up with something very unexpected, something very "out there" and crazy, as well as powerful ofc. I imagine BB or Shiryu chose it for specifically infilitration purposes too but maybe Shiryu will get a 2nd DF for his sword too? Oda did say recently that he wanted Zoro to get Kaido's DF for one of his swords if Zoro were to get a DF?

:zorothink:

* (Sanji has now shown he can't be cut by basic swords at least, breaking them instead with his awakened exoskeleton so that issue with Shiryu is now a non-issue, unless haki can overcomethat somehow.)

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Severe lack of Advanced Haki
No World's Strongest title.
Two shot by deathbed WB, who in prime was hesitant to attack Kaido.
I explained man times WSC hype does not necessarily mean he is the legitimate strongest and not simply how he is perceived.

WB vs Akainu involved PIS to protect Luffy and even WB for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.