Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G4 is that special? A G4 without the special ryou? Really? G4 coa was easly bypass by Cracker COA, if you have good CoA you can tank it.
Ulti hybrid was enough of a reason for Luffy to use G4 (which is a G4 stronger than in Whole Cake island). Katakuri endurance are meh if I take in consideration this point.
Yes G4 power is special. This is why Big Mom used haki to match G4

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Sanji evil side about to get taken over after he got dominated by awaken queen. When Sanji is hurt or badly damage he cannot control himself and his inner evil genetic come out (after he had all his bone broken )

Sanji fighting with himself struggling then fodder beast pirate sees this and think it’s there chance to capture a 330m bounty but then uses coc haki and stops his evil self from taking over and also knock out all the fodder

:crazwhat:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I'm confused by these spoilers btw, regarding that geisha....Are we seeing a flashback of what happened before where Sanji blacked out and couldn't remember what happened and thought he hit her? Or has she reappeared and is getting attacked by Queen here currently?

:nicagesmile::emohiyo:
Doesn't make sense that Queen attacked her at that time.
Queen appeared later saying "there you are!" like he just got there.
She may have got caught on the crossfire when looking for her pet mouse now.

Would be really shitty if Queen did it at that time. especially when we got that panel with Sanji looking "serious".

Bruh

This is the volume Oda is done with calamities
Last volume he was dond with Jack ans Pedo

1035/1036 is the end of both King and Queen
Actually read my post before responding lol.

I said it would be "nice". Not at all what I expect or even what I want. And 1036 does not have to be the volume closer. It can be 1037 if they decide to make 102 another 11 chapter volume. Depends on if both characters are getting 2 chapter fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.