Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
There is everything wrong about this
Nothing is wrong with it lol. The Beasts Pirates are a strength hierarchy, and the Tobi Roppo do not respect King’s strength. Who’s Who was even confident that he could defeat King. And again, this is a strength hierarchy lol.

Not to mention King has never once been portrayed as stronger than Queen. Sanji demolishes King.

G

Gorosei Informer

I would fawn over Stussy but Sanji better not 🧐
Lmao indeed same here!

Although I wonder how his exoskeleton would fare vs Shigan now? He had trouble with CP9s Tekkai back at Water 7/Enies Lobby but CP0 are bound to be proficient in haki, Rokushiki naturally including new techniques even and god knows what Devil Fruits and such too ofc.

Shame Jyabura hasn't return though, I would have really liked to see him return and maybe a brief rematch with Sanji too.

- Sanji responds to Queen's invisibility with high-speed movements.

So was Sanji actually using high-speed movement here ?

But Oda used the sound effect for when someone disappears, so Sanji moved so fast that it actually seems like he disappears :crazwhat:
Finally, a lot of people said it was invisibility but I was one of the non believers.

Even some Sanji fan thinked about invisibility :josad:

Lmao indeed same here!

Although I wonder how his exoskeleton would fare vs Shigan now? He had trouble with CP9s Tekkai back at Water 7/Enies Lobby but CP0 are bound to be proficient in haki, Rokushiki naturally including new techniques even and god knows what Devil Fruits and such too ofc.

Shame Jyabura hasn't return though, I would have really liked to see him return and maybe a brief rematch with Sanji too.
Well I think Sanji is likely less durable than King wings protection or not, he even affirmed that Zoro could kill him so I bet Asura can bypass his Exo and destroy so that Sanji cannot recover which makes perfectly sense.

If Lucci tried to strike Sanji he may be quite effective depending on Lucci' Current level.

Status
Not open for further replies.