Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Kaido KOed this guy with a clean headshot. It wasn't even a TB.

That's a very shitty feat from Oden. It's usually written off as plot or an inconsistent showing.

However, Luffy nearly got oneshot again on the Rooftop. He was also virtually oneshot by taking a Rag Naraku to his belly, so it's not inconsistent.

Kaido simply can oneshot Pre Haoshoku Luffy when he lands his signature techniques cleanly.

Right, right :josad:

From neg diff, one shot, and 1v4s to "Queen super stronks". Damn, Queen having lightning makes lightning.... uber lightning! Extra scorchy and stuff, or something.
yea you're being completely ignorant to my point reading "competency" no wonder why yall were so wrong about zoro already mastering or controlling enma..

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
@Cinera What's your take on Sanji vs Queen as a whole ? IMO awful fight through and through. It doesn't even feel like Sanji's really struggled much and Queen's powers are underwhelming to say the least.
I haven't actually caught up yet, so I can't answer this.

I do love Queen's powers/skill set though.

That's a very shitty feat from Oden. It's usually written off as plot or an inconsistent showing.

However, Luffy nearly got oneshot again on the Rooftop. He was also virtually oneshot by taking a Rag Naraku to his belly, so it's not inconsistent.

Kaido simply can oneshot Pre Haoshoku Luffy when he lands his signature techniques cleanly.
You don't seem to understand what a clean headshot with a weapon can do.

Imagine if Katakuri landed this on Luffy's head with no Haki

Luffy has NEVER been knocked out for good with a blunt punch in One Piece.

I know people who don't like Sanji, but this is just sad :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Doflamingo and Cracker wouldn't even hurt him, Marco basically going all out barely hurt him.

Doflamingo showed much weaker AP than Katakuri vs base Luffy and Gear 4

Look the amount of effort Sanji is putting against this dude, and he isn't even done.
Wait...do you believe Cook is above G4 Luffy? Because that's the only thing that explains your argument here.

Boundman was oneshot by a no Haoshoku Thunder Bagua from Base Kaido.

Law tanked a Haoshoku Thunder Bagua from Hybrid Kaido.

And Katakuri landed several dozen blows on Luffy.

His AP showings are frankly piss poor, and there's little reason to believe otherwise.
And? That is the strongest creature with his signature attack

To his body while Luffy was to the head... important clarification

He did.

Katakuri is wanked sure but this claim that his AP is somehow poor because he lost to the MC is a complete poor argument.

Do a proper measurement of his actual AP and you will realize that it is more impressive that you think.

This is no different than those who claimed that Big Mom has poor AP because Kidd was taking her attacks while nerfed without being knocked out. When we know O-lin with no haki 2 shot Queen with base punches

C

Cuistot

I haven't actually caught up yet, so I can't answer this.

I do love Queen's powers/skill set though.
Alright.

I really don't, i was expecting him to somehow incorporate his plagues into his fighting style. Instead it's just Dr Octopus if he was a fat dino and could spam worthless lasers. The snake move is strong but even that was played off as a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.