Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, damn, I didn't know you guys throught Judge, Ichiji, Niji and Yonji had such trash powers that even Pre-Onigashima, Non-RS Sanji would neg diff and one-shot these guys, completely ignoring and negating them.

Not that I agree or anything, but ain't it kinda sad that you think Queen got such lowly powers :josad::josad:
There powers are not trash. They are trash.

I'm trying to think how Oda would wrap Zoro's fight in 1 chapter. It just seems too short.

What if Oda reveals the "Lunarian trick" at the end of start of next chapter, middle of the chapter is King flashback, and the end is Zoro KOing him?

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
You don't seem to understand what a clean headshot with a weapon can do.

Imagine if Katakuri landed this on Luffy's head with no Haki

Luffy has NEVER been knocked out for good with a blunt punch in One Piece.
He was knocked out by a Rag Naraku to his belly.

To his body while Luffy was to the head... important clarification
The one to Law's body had Haoshoku coating, the one to Luffy's head did not.

But even without considering the headshot, Luffy was knocked out by Rag Naraku, while Law tanked a Thunder Bagua.

This is no different than those who claimed that Big Mom has poor AP because Kidd was taking her attacks while nerfed without being knocked out. When we know O-lin with no haki 2 shot Queen with base punches
Does Katakuri have any equivalent to O-lin temporarily KOing Queen?

One Piece in general has been recycling shit since the Timeskip.

Even WCI which looked like it could be different ended up with Luffy having ANOTHER "Lucci esque" fight which the fandom praised like morons
I for one didn’t

Getting ragdolled the entire fight only to recieve a FS haki upgrade +Brulee (Plot convenience) and Flambe (Plot device)

Imagine knocking someone out then getting up, standing over them but not finishing them…..plot armor to the max

Basically this Zoro fight

He was knocked out by a Rag Naraku to his belly.

But even without considering the headshot, Luffy was knocked out by Rag Naraku, while Law tanked a Thunder Bagua.

Yes, Ragnaraku he was only down for a few mins.

Zoro vs King is the best fight of Onigashima, background, character development, nice panel, King better antagonist than Kaido, Zoro who develops adv coc. The fight isnt' even finish

GOAT :jordanmf::jordanmf::jordanmf:
Nice fanfic but not even 1% of what you said its true.
Also the moment you started to compare King with Kaido you already become a joke lol. As I said, King vs Zolo is the cheap version of Katakuri vs Luffy nothing more nothing less.

yea you're being completely ignorant to my point reading "competency" no wonder why yall were so wrong about zoro already mastering or controlling enma..
I never particularly said that. The only agenda I've had towards Enma is just "Zoro is using his own haki, not magic Oden haki". Other than that, I've said cited unsureness about how Enma functions to to begin with :goyea:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Alright.

I really don't, i was expecting him to somehow incorporate his plagues into his fighting style. Instead it's just Dr Octopus if he was a fat dino and could spam worthless lasers. The snake move is strong but even that was played off as a joke.
Eh, lasers are pretty powerful:
  • Ulti was downed by one.
  • It was the decisive hit against (an albeit very weakened) Sasaki.

No one has tanked Queen's lasers as far as I'm aware. Even Marco was dodging it.

Zoro hyped King's Tempura Udon by comparing it to a laser and questioned how one could block such a technique.

And I think Dr. Octopus is cool.

Maybe the fight choreography in this chapter would be good.

But even without considering the headshot, Luffy was knocked out by
Again that is irrelevant when one attack is to the head and the other is to the body. Oden was knocked out by even less

Ragnarok was to the face as well after several attacks had already been landed on Luffy.

Of course he does with his high level moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.