Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I mean in the sense Sanji hasn't been hit once. He's been dancing around everything Queen threw at him effortlessly except the snake mode. At no point have i felt Sanji is genuinely in deep shit, this is an YC2 for fuck's sake.

So far it's okay. The fact it's treated as a serious battle is already a plus.
I'll let you know my thoughts on the overall fight after it ends (I'll probably catch up then).

Seriously man, this Geo is very retarded

This guy swears Big Mom knocks out Queen and King knocks out Sanji

by the same logic, base Luffy knocked out Kaido in 1010 and Sanji with hell memories knocked out Queen, as Kaido and Queen took practically 1 whole chapter to get up.

Seriously, you guys need psychological treatment, zorofanboyzism is consuming your neurons

I am really proud of Zoro and Sanji's performance this arc. Truly Wings of the Pirate King.
while 1 was having arguably the best feat vs 2 Yonko even better than Luffy, Sanji was capture by Black Maria and had to call for Nico Robin help.
Dont even put this 2 together that bullshit wing especially in an arc in which Zoro is having the same importance as Luffy.
Boss Hygoro (hype too) is praising Luffy as King of Winsdom and Zoro as God blade.
Sanji was to buisy running aways get capture get laugh by everyone and even in this fight, half of the chapter is for useless drama subplot.

I am annoyined but how stupid fan can be seriously :laughmoji:

But hey that 2 wing shit is sure canon :ihaha:

1 is a King ready to fight in the club of the strongest while the other unlock coa in this chapter :risitavirus:

Why do I just feel like this is Sanji’s triumphant chapter….and not the actual chapter Queen is defeated. Queen getting defeated in 1035 is also more impactful I guess.

Im guessing Sanji still hasnt gotten his AP PU, and these attacks are just the new base attacks due to the exoskeleron.
I think ''Demon Wind'' is the new power-up AP

Punk has confirmed that this is the updated version of the DJ

Status
Not open for further replies.