Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never particularly said that. The only agenda I've had towards Enma is just "Zoro is using his own haki, not magic Oden haki". Other than that, I've said cited unsureness about how Enma functions to to begin with :goyea:
either way seems like you get what i said.. which was the point...unless you wanna relapse to ignorance again.

Nice fanfic but not even 1% of what you said its true.
Also the moment you started to compare King with Kaido you already become a joke lol. As I said, King vs Zolo is the cheap version of Katakuri vs Luffy nothing more nothing less.
You can keep on crying I don't give a fuck everything I said is real and it's not your shit fight that boils down to seeing the blonde flee 90% of the time the fight that it will change something :jordanmf::jordanmf::jordanmf:

Why do I just feel like this is Sanji’s triumphant chapter….and not the actual chapter Queen is defeated. Queen getting defeated in 1035 is also more impactful I guess.

Im guessing Sanji still hasnt gotten his AP PU, and these attacks are just the new base attacks due to the exoskeleron.
I think the fight is over

Why do I just feel like this is Sanji’s triumphant chapter….and not the actual chapter Queen is defeated. Queen getting defeated in 1035 is also more impactful I guess.

Im guessing Sanji still hasnt gotten his AP PU, and these attacks are just the new base attacks due to the exoskeleron.
not due to EXOSKELETION.... he already had this move its just it hits harder with exoskeleton.. plus i don't get the point of COA if you already have exoskeleton

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Ragnarok was to the face as well after several attacks had already been landed on Luffy.
No, it was to his belly.

Oden was knocked out by even less
Yeah, it's a very terrible feat for Oden.

Of course he does with his high level moves.
Luffy took quite a few of those moves.
Their DC was equivalent to destroying a few pillars or drilling a hole in the floor.

Like King's AP is impressive because:
  • He greatly overpowered Zoro's guard and even his named techniques at every turn.
  • His suicide bomb created a mountain-sized explosion.
  • Tempura Udon flattened several small mountains and obliterated the underlying bedrock.

Katakuri lacks any sort of significant DC feat.
Katakuri lacks an impressive AP feat of KOing a character or overpowering a character's attack.

We can't even say that any of Katakuri's attacks pack a stronger punch than Kong Gun.

C

Cuistot

Eh, lasers are pretty powerful:
  • Ulti was downed by one.
  • It was the decisive hit against (an albeit very weakened) Sasaki.
I mean in the sense Sanji hasn't been hit once. He's been dancing around everything Queen threw at him effortlessly except the snake mode. At no point have i felt Sanji is genuinely in deep shit, this is an YC2 for fuck's sake.

So the carbon copy Luffy v Kata fight wasn’t boring to you???
So far it's okay. The fact it's treated as a serious battle is already a plus.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@Cinera What's your take on Sanji vs Queen as a whole ? IMO awful fight through and through. It doesn't even feel like Sanji's really struggled much and Queen's powers are underwhelming to say the least.
Sanji actually struggled but problem for me is

Fight was scattered all over the chapters.

Even in this chapter when we are already reached to the climax we had Geisha plot for no reason

Then, sanji flights are visually appealing but so far except for HM we didn't see much.

And, to make it worse oda revealed that queen actually had all the abilities of Vinsmokes so why the heck he didn't use it till now?

If this fight ends in this chapter then it would be very underwhelming especially when we consider the potential of queen and awaken sanji

Alright.

I really don't, i was expecting him to somehow incorporate his plagues into his fighting style. Instead it's just Dr Octopus if he was a fat dino and could spam worthless lasers. The snake move is strong but even that was played off as a joke.
Kind of hoping that if the fight isnt done this chapter, his final/strongest moves incorporate some new level of plague as a last resort.

Status
Not open for further replies.