Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Given Zoro barely dodges tempurudon but easily dodged the laser, that says the extent of their speeds.

Queen can know the secret of the universe, it doesn’t change the fact he hasn’t shown any AP to cause King significant issues
Post automatically merged:

Poison or lasers are his only way.
He didn't easily dodge the laser. He got tripped up and the panel clearly shows it. You zoLo wankers refuse to see the very obvious truth.

Tell me tac. What does like a beam mean? Is it comparing it to a real beam? If so doesn't that mean queens beams also are too fast for zoro? Fucking fool. I didn't realize it was you I was talking to till now.

His coa masters crushing attack seems like it could definitely put king under some serious pressure. Your headcanons refusing to let you consider the obvious. I never said it was a fact. Just a possibility. Considering marco already made him bleed and so did zoro.

Why people say this fight is bad ? It look good to me.
it open possibly of sanji fight shyrui as invisible man vs invisible man as literally offscreen battle.
‘It mean zoro will fight jesus burgress or doc q as grim reaper as Death.
I would rather to watch zoro fight doc q as grim reaper than shyrui using invisible power even he is swordman. It make this fight more cooler.
Nah Shiryu confirmed no. 2 of the BB pirates, no way Zoro is not fighting him if they do actually clash

Calm your tits fella. Being an admiral fan shouldn't cloud ur mind. OG Trio > New Admirals that's first.

Second of all. Fujitora got bandages from fighting advCoA Sabo and gay nightmare Morley.

Now imagine King with his current feats and most likely advCoC:lulz:

If you tell me Akainu, Aokiji or Kizaru beat King. I will agree. But no fucking way Fuji with his showings Mid diffing King. Sorry but no.

He needed to use gravity to fend off DR Zoro because his raw power wasn't enough. Later he got stalled by Sabo pre Mera and from the newest things we know. Morley and Sabo got him in bandages.

Chill.
As an unbiased user about this topic, I will only say this...

This is Jack after fighting Fujitora, Sengoku and Tsuru... (and sinking two of the four marine ships)

:zosleepy:

Why people say this fight is bad ? It look good to me.
it open possibly of sanji fight shyrui as invisible man vs invisible man as literally offscreen battle.
‘It mean zoro will fight jesus burgress or doc q as grim reaper as Death.
I would rather to watch zoro fight doc q as grim reaper than shyrui using invisible power even he is swordman. It make this fight more cooler.
:lawsigh:

Councilman TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
He didn't easily dodge the laser. He got tripped up and the panel clearly shows it. You zoLo wankers refuse to see the very obvious truth.

Tell me tac. What does like a beam mean? Is it comparing it to a real beam? If so doesn't that mean queens beams also are too fast for zoro? Fucking fool. I didn't realize it was you I was talking to till now.

His coa masters crushing attack seems like it could definitely put king under some serious pressure. Your headcanons refusing to let you consider the obvious. I never said it was a fact. Just a possibility.
:milaugh: Zero to one hundred in a second and making shit up like zoro tripping,which isn't a good loook. It means even Zoro fucking up allows him to dodge Queen's lasers, but an attentive Zoro barely dodges tempuraudon.

It's a good thing King's defenses go beyond CoA since it's factually the most durable defense we've seen in the manga. It's a good thing King can fly at fast speeds and blow himself up, capable of killing Zoro if he didn't use CoA in time.

Vinsmoke powers don't clear the gap between King and Queen.

:milaugh: Zero to one hundred in a second and making shit up like zoro tripping,which isn't a good loook. It means even Zoro fucking up allows him to dodge Queen's lasers, but an attentive Zoro barely dodges tempuraudon.

It's a good thing King's defenses go beyond CoA since it's factually the most durable defense we've seen in the manga. It's a good thing King can fly at fast speeds and blow himself up, capable of killing Zoro if he didn't use CoA in time.

Vinsmoke powers don't clear the gap between King and Queen.
Nah he got tripped up trying to dodge cause he's slow. That's very obviously what I was saying. Maybe your comprehension skills are off. I said maybe but in reality it's a fact. You're a fool. 0to100

I'd like to see king casually dodging a barrage of lasers cause from what we've seen he hasn't once matched sanjis speed.

Kings defense is a gimmick with a trick to it. Marco made Ling bleed. Idk what else to say. Kings "durability" is easily passed up once the tricks figured out.

Pre 1033 zoro regular coa made Ling bleed but somehow Lings durability is too strong for coa😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

You lost tac. I'm done dealing with the peanut gallery. Have fun being redundant:whitepress:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Nah he got tripped up trying to dodge cause he's slow. That's very obviously what I was saying. Maybe your comprehension skills are off. I said maybe but in reality it's a fact. You're a fool. 0to100

I'd like to see king casually dodging a barrage of lasers cause from what we've seen he hasn't once matched sanjis speed.

Kings defense is a gimmick with a trick to it. Marco made Ling bleed. Idk what else to say. Kings "durability" is easily passed up once the tricks figured out.

Pre 1033 zoro regular coa made Ling bleed but somehow Lings durability is too strong for coa😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

You lost tac. I'm done dealing with the peanut gallery. Have fun being redundant:whitepress:
What you guys have with this fucking "made him bleed" fetish?

Mofo has dura and regen factor both from his race and zoan. It's like swinging at Logia user without Haki on ur weapon and expecting it to do much.

His coa masters crushing attack seems like it could definitely put king under some serious pressure. Your headcanons refusing to let you consider the obvious. I never said it was a fact. Just a possibility. Considering marco already made him bleed and so did zoro.
TAC isn’t a “zolo wanker”
He regularly trolls Zoro fans
He just spitting facts rn and y’all don’t like it

Status
Not open for further replies.