Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Nah he got tripped up trying to dodge cause he's slow. That's very obviously what I was saying. Maybe your comprehension skills are off. I said maybe but in reality it's a fact. You're a fool. 0to100

I'd like to see king casually dodging a barrage of lasers cause from what we've seen he hasn't once matched sanjis speed.

Kings defense is a gimmick with a trick to it. Marco made Ling bleed. Idk what else to say. Kings "durability" is easily passed up once the tricks figured out.

Pre 1033 zoro regular coa made Ling bleed but somehow Lings durability is too strong for coa😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

You lost tac. I'm done dealing with the peanut gallery. Have fun being redundant:whitepress:
So again, Zoro fucked up and tripped but dodged? How does this help your point if Zoro can fuck up and successfully dodge Queen's fastest attacks but barely gets away from King's while on full guard?

When has he been in a position to compare himself to Sanji? What a bad metric. He's been outpacing Zoro and flying around him, so much so he goes from far above him to flying below the island to kick Zoro back onto it.

LMFAO the trick is advanced CoC. You need the best attack power amplifier or hax to bypass King's defenses.

Keep up grasping at straws and pretending your own man didn't hype King to a new level by calling him specifically a monster.

@BillSlipton you are the type of redditard to jerk off to Kiku piercing Kaido's hand and call it incredible feat where in reality it didn't do actual damage that matters the most.
Lmao I don't use reddit and if kiku did that I'd say it's an amazing feat for someone like kiku tbh. It's not an amazing feat in general.

I'm sorry im not wanking your lord and savior. I don't like putting penis in my throat

Being invisible can mess with katakuri's observation haki if you trick him, Katakuri didn't show enough ap to beat Queen... even luffy tanked so much from him... Queen tanked Big mom with zero damage and Brachio bomber can actually go through Big mom defense and K.O her for a bit
I think Queen can definitely put up a fight. I just don't think he'll win. Katakuri would have to be stationary for Brachio Bomber to hit Katakuri honestly and while invisibility would definitely help against Future Sight, I don't see it making it ineffective or anything since you know where the attack will land ultimately. Queen's durability is really high so it'll definitely be trouble and I'll wait to see how Sanji finishes him off but I don't see too many of Queen's attacks landing on Kata. Kata still has pretty good Armament haki (enough to make Luffy hands swell) and better Observation haki, on top of being faster since he kept up and dodged Snakeman.

Overall, I could see Queen doing well against Katakuri but I just don't see him winning personally. Maybe I'll change my mind when the pics come and the fight nears it's close.

Why ?

You don’t want zoro to fight this death as doc q as zoan fruit ?

Death from darksiders 2.
Much better than shyrui invisble swordman which it is playing hide and seek and slash him.
come on:catrude:, let be honest Zoro n2 cover page should stop any speculation about who is Zoro next opponent.
Shyriu has way more than just invisibility fruit, he was pretime skip equal to magellan which low diff all blackbeard pirate.
He is following blackbeard for his own interest, he is definitely on the top tier pirate, if he achieve awakening with invisibility we dont know what that shit can do, making stuff intangible to physical damage maybe etc etc.
He is gona have all hacky at a very high level, maybe is gona have double df power as blackbeard (duo his katana taking 1) let see.
No other member beside black beard can face Zoro.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Lmao I don't use reddit and if kiku did that I'd say it's an amazing feat for someone like kiku tbh. It's not an amazing feat in general.

I'm sorry im not wanking your lord and savior. I don't like putting penis in my throat
Then stop typing like some irrelevant bullshit like bleeding is a feat.

I bite the dust on this argument way too many times to now take it for granted.

Actual damage >>>>> spilling blood from someone.

Given Zoro barely dodges tempurudon but easily dodged the laser, that says the extent of their speeds.

Queen can know the secret of the universe, it doesn’t change the fact he hasn’t shown any AP to cause King significant issues
Post automatically merged:

Poison or lasers are his only way.
He definitely has the AP just not the speed

Has anyone in all of OP blocked lasers before? He'll probably never get hit by them in zoan or hybrid form but the AP is still there

Queen said he can survive in any environment and King no-sells Marco and Zoro attacks time after time. In base.

You could argue if he was standing in hybrid or full zoan form.
Queen also took marco named attacks in base so this argument isn't enough, somethin is going on with his race but we still don't know what yet

Aren't you the same person that has been called out for being always wrong about this?
But nah, the fight is over, Sanji vs Queen chapter, combo finisher with several attacks starting and ending with new moves, it's done.
?

I wasn't called out for anything lol. Back when the F6 were being defeated, I said WAIT until we saw the narration acknowledge their defeats. That's it. I said this a 1000 times before 1022 came out. Then that chapter came out and we saw them down.

That's my point. Sanji vs Jabra didn't end in "Heat Up", it actually ends in "Zoro vs Kaku" the following chapter. I'm just pointing out that it's good practice to wait and see the narration specifically say they are down.

The other case is when you have 1026, where Jack/Peros were defeated, the narration also says they are down that chapter.

It's possible the Korean leaker is leaving this out. There could be a narration box and Queen's unconscious face at the end of this chapter (1034), or it could be the beginning of next chapter (1035) like Sanji vs Jabra or the F6 fights. OR it could be another full chapter of fighting.

We just don't know yet.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Queen also took marco named attacks in base so this argument isn't enough, somethin is going on with his race but we still don't know what yet
I clown Queen but many times I stated that both him and King were unfazed from Marco's lack of ap.

Then stop typing like some irrelevant bullshit like bleeding is a feat.

I bite the dust on this argument way too many times to now take it for granted.

Actual damage >>>>> spilling blood from someone.
Bruh that's literally my point. It's not a feat. Kings durability is a gimmick. Zoro has to figure out the trick to it. Not just bust through it.

Good God these zoLo wankeds can't comprehend simple concepts:laughmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.