Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy that genetically modified ppl doesn't react to DJ .....

Judge would have reacted...
None of you are answering why no germa cared bout the fire.
his reactions are vague proof.. even his sibs didn't who in theory shouldn't know about his abilities.. none were surprised too.. so that's a loose claim..

again DJ isn't just a leg on fire its superheated leg that generates heat.. and sanji uses fire with it.. there are many panels where there are flames on sanji's leg but his leg isnt glowing hot (which is DJ a glowing hot leg)

Crush someone who can fly / has wings more durable than Kaido?
Lmao queen just has to shoot a laser 😅 it's faster than kings fastest attack according to zoro.

Lol but seriously tho going invisible while spamming different germa abilities until king gets caught is definitely something I can see.

But obviously king>=queen with each specializing in their different fortes

Also marco and zoro pre 1033 already cut king. His durability is a gimmick that queen probably knows about. QUOTE me on this later

I'm personally hoping for 1 more for Queen and 2 more for King. It's a good run, considering both characters have nearly 2+ chapters of fighting already from past chapters.
Actually it isn´t so bad, Queen vs Sanji had lot of screentime.
If we count all the chapters of the fight/build up, we clearly had 3chapters so far.
If the fight continue next chapter, we would had 4 chapters for this battle.
Pre ts lvl(even better).

Councilman TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Lmao queen just has to shoot a laser 😅 it's faster than kings fastest attack according to zoro.

Lol but seriously tho going invisible while spamming different germa abilities until king gets caught is definitely something I can see.

But obviously king>=queen with each specializing in their different fortes

Also marco and zoro pre 1033 already cut king. His durability is a gimmick that queen probably knows about. QUOTE me on this later
Given Zoro barely dodges tempurudon but easily dodged the laser, that says the extent of their speeds.

Queen can know the secret of the universe, it doesn’t change the fact he hasn’t shown any AP to cause King significant issues
Post automatically merged:

Using the snake attack on king is a bad idea when he can butn queen or explode him with his boomgasm
And i am genuinely trying to think of a way queen can hurt him.
Maybe with poison?
Poison or lasers are his only way.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@Topi Jerami better hope that Momonosuke save the save island and Yamato as her bomb defuse duty to succeed so his boyfriend King can fight more than 15 minutes otherwise, zoro pull one shot move on king like Mr.1.:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Trio color admiral durability > king durability because they don’t bleed from Marco attack.:kata:

Fujitora can midd dif fight on king.

Zoro came to end doflamingo arc once for all with his famous one shot move.

Get blocked fujitora guy out nowhere like shanks block Akainu fist from nowhere.

Fujitora make zoro stand down with his gravity power.

Zoro struggle the gravity power and luffy want to save zoro.

Zoro try to pull his flying attack but futjitora block it just fine.

Fujitora is show he is sad to repay with violence to pay the debt. It mean fujitora is not using his full power unlike king is willing to use full power on everyoneand not like son Goku who give senzu beans for fair fight.
Fujitora is guy may give senzu beans to enemies even they are enemies.

‘Fujitora like video game boss who beat you beat first and then you have train yourself or level up and beat the same guy as you are stronger than before.

Fujitora can fly freely unlike zoro. First zoro have to defeat King, then he can be stronger than king and have match with Fujitora in full power with no holding back.

Fujitora handle zoro better than kadio and big mom.

admirals are end game enemy and they will fight luffy side. Zoro will fight milhawk, shyrui, Fujitor, and lastly kizaru (the guy who almost kill zoro). Luffy will face Akainu and fight it.
Calm your tits fella. Being an admiral fan shouldn't cloud ur mind. OG Trio > New Admirals that's first.

Second of all. Fujitora got bandages from fighting advCoA Sabo and gay nightmare Morley.

Now imagine King with his current feats and most likely advCoC:lulz:

If you tell me Akainu, Aokiji or Kizaru beat King. I will agree. But no fucking way Fuji with his showings Mid diffing King. Sorry but no.

He needed to use gravity to fend off DR Zoro because his raw power wasn't enough. Later he got stalled by Sabo pre Mera and from the newest things we know. Morley and Sabo got him in bandages.

Chill.

Why people say this fight is bad ? It look good to me.
it open possibly of sanji fight shyrui as invisible man vs invisible man as literally offscreen battle.
‘It mean zoro will fight jesus burgress or doc q as grim reaper as Death.
I would rather to watch zoro fight doc q as grim reaper than shyrui using invisible power even he is swordman. It make this fight more cooler.

Invisibility is supposed to be his ability so what’s the explanation for that?
Dunno plus they have more powers than one the ones of the comic.

Yonji for example has the exoskeleton , super strength and his limb can extent or something.
Plus flying.

And again not answering judge not reacting.
Post automatically merged:

his reactions are vague proof.. even his sibs didn't who in theory shouldn't know about his abilities.. none were surprised too.. so that's a loose claim..

again DJ isn't just a leg on fire its superheated leg that generates heat.. and sanji uses fire with it.. there are many panels where there are flames on sanji's leg but his leg isnt glowing hot (which is DJ a glowing hot leg)

The no reaction of the guy expert on dna modification is vague proof?
:kriwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.