Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like it's about time to wrap up Calamitied fights

Queen in this chapter looking at the end it seems like a finisher as Sanji did a chain of attacks followed by a new named attack - classic finisher

Or max next chapter, but unlikely

Means King is probably gonna get beaten next chapter if Queen ia defeated un this one, Zoro has already his new power unlocked, one last push from King while Zoro finishes then him off, max 2 chapters

That would leave Orochi/Earlobe/Fire yokai chapters, Big Mom, and Kaido then last
You're smoking crack. We don't even know if these pu are enough to put king and queen down easily.

It took luffy hm chapters to beat kata? I see bare minimum two more chapters apiece

DJ isn't getically modified into sanji.. its just first abilities.

DJ is fundamentally different.. DJ isn't like King's leg on fire.

so i doubt that.
The guy that genetically modified ppl doesn't react to DJ .....

Judge would have reacted...
None of you are answering why no germa cared bout the fire.

You're smoking crack. We don't even know if these pu are enough to put king and queen down easily.

It took luffy hm chapters to beat kata? I see bare minimum two more chapters apiece
I mean, he's right in that the fights are probably almost over. Vs chapters always indicate the end of a battle is coming, either this very chapter or 1/2 chapters from now.

I'm personally hoping for 1 more for Queen and 2 more for King. It's a good run, considering both characters have nearly 2+ chapters of fighting already from past chapters.

@Topi Jerami better hope that Momonosuke save the save island and Yamato as her bomb defuse duty to succeed so his boyfriend King can fight more than 15 minutes otherwise, zoro pull one shot move on king like Mr.1.:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Trio color admiral durability > king durability because they don’t bleed from Marco attack.:kata:

Fujitora can midd dif fight on king.

Zoro came to end doflamingo arc once for all with his famous one shot move.

Get blocked fujitora guy out nowhere like shanks block Akainu fist from nowhere.

Fujitora make zoro stand down with his gravity power.

Zoro struggle the gravity power and luffy want to save zoro.

Zoro try to pull his flying attack but futjitora block it just fine.

Fujitora is show he is sad to repay with violence to pay the debt. It mean fujitora is not using his full power unlike king is willing to use full power on everyoneand not like son Goku who give senzu beans for fair fight.
Fujitora is guy may give senzu beans to enemies even they are enemies.

‘Fujitora like video game boss who beat you beat first and then you have train yourself or level up and beat the same guy as you are stronger than before.

Fujitora can fly freely unlike zoro. First zoro have to defeat King, then he can be stronger than king and have match with Fujitora in full power with no holding back.

Fujitora handle zoro better than kadio and big mom.

admirals are end game enemy and they will fight luffy side. Zoro will fight milhawk, shyrui, Fujitor, and lastly kizaru (the guy who almost kill zoro). Luffy will face Akainu and fight it.

H

Herrera95

You clearly have been ignoring Sanji's feats, Sanji is so fast that even YC4 level characters cant even see him and I'm talking about people with CoO, while he cant do much damage he can pretty much blitz those characters at such levels, before he used HM he was so fast that Queen thought Sanji disappeared, I'm sorry but Sanji is pretty damn fast.

The thing is Luffy's attack speed is no joke but I have never seen him move to such a point that I can in good faith say yeap he is faster than Sanji
I'm sorry. I literally forget Sanji's HM that Queen thought he was invisible(and Sanjitards too).

But this is only now. Luffy at 1001 half dodged Kaido's attack which is pretty fast even when you have Future Sight (which Sanji doesn't). Still not sure to say Sanji is clearly faster than Luffy but they are close.

Zoro is also fast as hell. Shishi Sonson is always a movement that speedblitz anyone. For this movement I can argue that Zoro is the fastest Mugiwara.

Status
Not open for further replies.