Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Bruh that's literally my point. It's not a feat. Kings durability is a gimmick. Zoro has to figure out the trick to it. Not just bust through it.

Good God these zoLo wankeds can't comprehend simple concepts:laughmoji:
There is no gimmick. Zoro just have to show enough ap potency to be able to hurt and defeat him.

Where the fuck you have gimmick in stacking durability from two things.

Then stop typing like some irrelevant bullshit like bleeding is a feat.

I bite the dust on this argument way too many times to now take it for granted.

Actual damage >>>>> spilling blood from someone.
Oh so like kaido and zoros asura? Or any other attack that landed?

You're a fucking fool to not think that blood doesn't mean the person took damage. Whether it's allot of damage or not varies. But it's still damage and to deny this is to admit you're stupid as hell.

I think Queen can definitely put up a fight. I just don't think he'll win. Katakuri would have to be stationary for Brachio Bomber to hit Katakuri honestly and while invisibility would definitely help against Future Sight, I don't see it making it ineffective or anything since you know where the attack will land ultimately. Queen's durability is really high so it'll definitely be trouble and I'll wait to see how Sanji finishes him off but I don't see too many of Queen's attacks landing on Kata. Kata still has pretty good Armament haki (enough to make Luffy hands swell) and better Observation haki, on top of being faster since he kept up and dodged Snakeman.

Overall, I could see Queen doing well against Katakuri but I just don't see him winning personally. Maybe I'll change my mind when the pics come and the fight nears it's close.
How can someone who isn't fast enough hit him then if he has insane observation ?? so according to your logic zoro also wouldn't be able to touch him which i doubt... there are ways of beating someone with futur sight, you can trick him make him lose concentration etc...

There is no gimmick. Zoro just have to show enough ap potency to be able to hurt and defeat him.

Where the fuck you have gimmick in stacking durability from two things.
Idk why but I feel I won't be able to win without knowing his race.

The only thing different from then and now is kings durability gimmick. Previously zoro was able to pierce his skin. Now he can't.

You have to be the dumbest person I've talked to on this site. Carry on. Your redundancy isn't enjoyable.

Seth

โ€Ž
Oh so like kaido and zoros asura? Or any other attack that landed?

You're a fucking fool to not think that blood doesn't mean the person took damage. Whether it's allot of damage or not varies. But it's still damage and to deny this is to admit you're stupid as hell.
Idk why but I feel I won't be able to win without knowing his race.

The only thing different from then and now is kings durability gimmick. Previously zoro was able to pierce his skin. Now he can't.

You have to be the dumbest person I've talked to on this site. Carry on. Your redundancy isn't enjoyable.
Keep jerking off to blood slips doofus.

Yes. King took zero fucking damage from Marco and from Zoro too. He will take his actual damage once Zoro starts attacking him with advCoC.

I think Queen can definitely put up a fight. I just don't think he'll win. Katakuri would have to be stationary for Brachio Bomber to hit Katakuri honestly and while invisibility would definitely help against Future Sight, I don't see it making it ineffective or anything since you know where the attack will land ultimately. Queen's durability is really high so it'll definitely be trouble and I'll wait to see how Sanji finishes him off but I don't see too many of Queen's attacks landing on Kata. Kata still has pretty good Armament haki (enough to make Luffy hands swell) and better Observation haki, on top of being faster since he kept up and dodged Snakeman.

Overall, I could see Queen doing well against Katakuri but I just don't see him winning personally. Maybe I'll change my mind when the pics come and the fight nears it's close.
Why couldn't queen just go invisible walk up and hit kata with an entire barrage of lasers beams from point blank range? Easy dub

Keep jerking off to blood slips doofus.

Yes. King took zero fucking damage from Marco and from Zoro too. He will take his actual damage once Zoro starts attacking him with advCoC.
And this is how I know that you're truly stupid. Blood being drawn doesn't mean it's allot of damage but it definitely indicates damage.

You are stupid. Like truly idiotic. A buffoon. A dunce. A nincompoop. A bozo. A witless inbred fool. Have fun being a true waste of a human life.

Seth

โ€Ž
And this is how I know that you're truly stupid. Blood being drawn doesn't mean it's allot of damage but it definitely indicates damage.

You are stupid. Like truly idiotic. A buffoon. A dunce. A nincompoop. A bozo. A witless inbred fool. Have fun being a true waste of a human life.
Are you hurt because your shitty takes prove nothing? Fucking blood slip. Irrelevant fucking paper cuts. Get your shit together.

Zoans like King, Kaido heal from those paper cuts in no time and King has his race DNA on top of it which only stacks his durability.

Status
Not open for further replies.