Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
“Hey, I think it’d be cool if Sanji got a new amazing powerup, potentially even CoC because that’s a really cool ability and it’d be interesting to see him use it. His fighting style is fun and I like his character a lot, so I want to see him get stronger and continue being one of Luffy’s best, most reliable men.”

“HURRR SO U JUST WANT BLONDE ZORO HUH LOLZ FACE IT CANDYBOI, SANJI SUCKS AND THE M3 WAS NEVER A REAL THING. LANJI WAS NEVER MEANT TO BE STRONG U IDIOT THATS WHY ODA WILL FORGET HIM BY EOS HURRR“

Every single time :goatasure:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
When Zoro can fight either a Yonko one on one, we can say he is higher, but getting help in 5 vs 1 fight isn't putting him above Yonko if he struggling to King who he hasn't even hurt yet and been fodder to his attacks. Zoro at best was YC2 or YC3 going into fight if King is hurting him this much and not trying yet.

Yeah Luffy beating a guy who struggling to YC while he splitting skies to Hybrid Kaido. No same type of fight or even level here.
Post automatically merged:

It your guys nature after copium of it being debunked :kayneshrug:.
You know King turned out to be exceptional YC1 not some "mere yc1" like I previously thought? King is closer to being Yonko/Admiral level rather than standard YC1.

If he pulls up swinging advCoC attacks vs Zoro next this won't be just a YC1 level fight anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.