Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Yes, but which one is highlighted more to try to put more damage on him? Enma, not Wado and Sandai.

2. King, typo happen on mobile. I admit to that.

3. No you did as you used many of those who are swordsman for facts on Zoro, but now your trying to use someone who isn't swordsman to know deeply about swordsman, so your acting hypocritical on that talk.

4. It has a will of it's own and should be given explained many times it has it own character and acts out as you see Zoro is one relying on it and talking to it, so he is getting help by magical weapon to help him.

5. Neither were ones he fighting were at full power either though. Explained why not even once Mihawk was able to beat notable enemy in Marineford while Admrials and Yonko and even YCs were able?
1. What is this new mode Zoro is in?

2. He admitted to not making sense for once.

3. He admitted to not making sense again as Manga Facts and Quotes trump Panda Mans opinionnnnnnnn. I am using a quote from King in the

4. Not "It"... All swords have their own wills.

5. You keep saying Mihawk is weak though...

1. What is this new mode Zoro is in?

2. He admitted to not making sense for once.

3. He admitted to not making sense again as Manga Facts and Quotes trump Panda Mans opinionnnnnnnn. I am using a quote from King in the

4. Not "It"... All swords have their own wills.

5. You keep saying Mihawk is weak though...
1. Not any new mode as he using Enma there again.

2. Because saying typo on Queen instead of King? It make sense bruh as Enma is helping him to try to hurt him.

3. You haven't proven much and not making sense.

4. Show me where swords have put same abilities as Enma as only Enma is most active on it's will than any of them.

5. How saying he is in-between of Admiral and YCs 'weak'? Your have issues there.

Status
Not open for further replies.