Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if Oda thinks about the inconsistency of his story while writing
Judge can make people invisible but didn't do it for Reiju, Ichiji, himself or his army for some reason
Advanced tech is probably really costly. The vinsmoke siblings are supposed to each have different skills, which actually makes them more deadly as they work as a team. Reiju and ichiji likely have raid suits specialized for other things.

Queen learned to make himself invisible but didn't share that device or whatever it is with Other calamities or Kaido
Imagine what would happen with a stealth Kaido
Queen is a cyborg, the others aren't and probably don't want to be.

Coz oda wanted Zor>= Sanji
Zoro is limited than Sanji
Sanji is a complete fighter : flight, dura, AoE, Speed etc...

I reality Zoro can't beat Sanji, Marco can't beat Jozu, King can't beat Queen
The stronger guys lack the skills to beat their crewmates
This is facts. King gets negged like katas bitch ass with an invisible queen spamming lasers and lightning and poison from point blank range and then coa masters crushing zoan attack
Post automatically merged:

Let’s just say if your a adv coc fan you will be a demon god wind fan
I knew you'd come around:sweat:

Does it matter? Sanji is a better written character yet for some reasons Sanji's fans only want Zoro's feats/powers instead of Sanji's
Cause deep down Sanji stans are jealous of Zoro stans

They like Sanji’s character but they want him to get every power up that Zoro gets and I really don’t know why

Zoro stans aren’t complaining about Sanji potentially being connected to the Lunarians (which connects him to the Void Century)

Too greedy

Imagine how Brook or Franky stans feel while Sanji stans are complaining

:kata:

Well were talking about which one is more powerful if I remember correctly. Also Zoro kind of blitzed Hybrid Kaido with that Asura move....... He literally clashed with Kaido and then cut him. Zoro may not be able to tag Sanji easily but best believe he's capable of doing it.
Kaido isn't as fast as sanji that's fs

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Doesn't matter how strong an attack is if it can't land, Sanji is too fast.
Lol no. Zoro struggles with movement speed but his attack speed/reactions were never slow in the first place. He never had any issue with speedsters all over the series. Even in this arc Rengoku Onigiri matches the speed of Mouton Shot. And Onigiri isn't even his fastest move.

Sanji might dodge a few but one hit and its gg.

Well were talking about which one is more powerful if I remember correctly. Also Zoro kind of blitzed Hybrid Kaido with that Asura move....... He literally clashed with Kaido and then cut him. Zoro may not be able to tag Sanji easily but best believe he's capable of doing it.
Do you smoke?

Kaido is only super fast when performing TB and Ragnarok
Overall his speed isn't that amazing
Sanji>kaido in speed

Not one chapter into a coa exo upgrade and some Sanji fans already screaming for Zoro's head who just got two advanced haki including ACoC :whitepress:

Enjoy your moment without comparing it to a stronger PU

Zoro's attack speed has always been great. Oda even hyped Shi Shi Sonson speed, and Onigiri, one of his more generic blitz attacks, matched Mutton Shot speed just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.