Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
- Sanji responds to Queen's invisibility with high-speed movements.
If Sanji responds to invisibility with high speed, does this mean he moves randomly to avoid Queen's attacks or he knows where he'll attack with COO ? :crazwhat:

Sanji's speed is amazing but people always make it a bigger deal than what it actually is..
Sanji has never speed blitzed someone noteworthy seriously..
Queen was overwhelmed by speed and strength by nerfed big mom to the point of returning to his normal form and sanji accomplishing something more than that is fantastic but from this to he is to fast for zoro we are worlds apart.
There isn't a panel in the manga that zoro and sanji attacked someone and sanji outspeeded Zoro. I know that sanji is a lot faster than zoro to go from point A to point B but in attacking speed there is nothing that sanji has to make zoro look bad..
Zoro cutting pica's golem and finishing him before the rocks fall to the ground is an amazing speed feat that manny people overlooking, Ashura zoro vs kaido is something crazy both in speed and strength wise and people go as far to say that sanji is faster than kaido to make it look like something less which is bs.
And now that i talk about Ashura, how come that when zoro was on the roof his attacks with enma could much Luffy's or even surpass them(not Luffy in general) it was only for the fans because oda likes zoro lol and after Luffy achieve adv. CoC many many people were like adv. CoC base Luffy>>>Ashura zoro but when zoro achieved the very same ability somehow he didn't gain that much...
Sorry for my English and the long post.

Status
Not open for further replies.