Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro lol-blitzed the guy who made G2's speed look cute in FMI. He never has had any sort of struggle with speedsters and yet they never learn lmao.
Yup, Kaku was faster than Jabra, Ryuma was Faster than Absalom , King is much faster than Queen. The notion that Zoro cant deal with Fast characters is odd, if anything the manga has proven people with Speed give Sanji more problems than Zoro. Since it turns into a physical battle

Ashura zoro vs kaido is something crazy both in speed and strength wise and people go as far to say that sanji is faster than kaido to make it look like something less which is bs.
is it really? I mean, its not as if landing attacks on kaido was ever portrayed to be insanely hard. Yamato landed multiple attacks on kaido in a 1v1 as well. I don't know if its really indicative of those attacks having insane speed.

I think that while kaido can be really fast, he can only do so in short bursts, such as when he uses thunder bagua.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yup, Kaku was faster than Jabra, Ryuma was Faster than Absalom , King is much faster than Queen. The notion that Zoro cant deal with Fast characters is odd, if anything the manga has proven people with Speed give Sanji more problems than Zoro. Since it turns into a physical battle
Agreed. Zoro more than makes up for his deficiencies in mobility/movement speed with his combat speed and attack speeds.

is it really? I mean, its not as if landing attacks on kaido was ever portrayed to be insanely hard. Yamato landed multiple attacks on kaido in a 1v1 as well. I don't know if its really indicative of those attacks having insane speed.

I think that while kaido can be really fast, he can only do so in short bursts, such as when he uses thunder bagua.
Yamato landed 0 attacks on Kaido's body outside of TB or her team attacks with Luffy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.