Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way
I really hope the Queen wanting that Geisha and him being invisible or turning out that Sanji didn’t hit that woman is not gonna stop Sanji from getting his emotions stripped away from him soon

I want evil Sanji soon… if Oda will not do that and the confrontation of Zoro and Sanji is gonna be ignored
I will hate it

do not build and create something the fans are looking forward to just so that you ignore it later!

Sanji & Zoro confrontation has so many big potential… on many levels and not just on power scaling
Evil Sanji might actually spill the beans to Zoro about him hitting his captain, Luffy in WCI

Evil Sanji MIGHT bring out big emotions from the crew at end of arc…. And might bring the relationship between Zoro and Sanji on way deeper level

in fact, Zoro’s drug which MIGHT also end its effect after King fight may lead to Sanji beating Zoro while Nami is screaming and crying on the side

I wanna see shit like that damn it!

i don’t want
“Oh turned out Queen hit the geisha… he can be invisible, he did it to ruin Sanji’s emotions more… Sanji is fine” bye bye

fuck that lol

Hard to know how would that work
BUUUT

There are some creative ways to use them together… not gonna lie, it would also suit Sanji’s style because it will mainly be used for protection to someone else…

a creative idea would be… pin pointing the location in which you can use the barrier of CoC haki to prevent someone from getting attacked by someone else… and naturally you can use it to pin pointing who would you knock out from the crowd… knocking out enemies and not any allies especially you don’t know the faces of everyone…

but the first use is so much more unique… for example imagine Sanji is fighting someone really powerful and got his hands full
And Nami on the side is about to get hurt by someone else… IF CoO and CoC were combined, he might be able to pin point the exact location to where he can create a CoC barrier next to Nami to prevent that guy from landing attack

So, my point is it can be used ALONG side CoO but not infused with it, at least what I think

unless Oda will make some god level shit where he infuses both and do stuff like Mind manipulation / altering your thoughts (because Coby was able to read emotions or thoughts) same with Sanji with ladies or Luffy with others… and rayleigh said it’s CoO

so, who knows, maybe it enforces that ability to where you not only get into their minds and read it, but also “intimidate it” and alter or manipulate it

which will be god level shit…for example you can be like code geass
Or in battle against strong willed enemy you affect his sense of observation by making him read your movement wrong

for exampe, someone who can see the future might see a WRONG future which ends up in him getting fucked

The point infusing CoO with CoC like that will be massive, much more massive than CoA… it’s some god level shit, and I wouldn’t recommend that because too much hax leads to plotholes
Shanks probably has it .

He was able to rescue koby from Akainu. He infused his conquerors with observation.

By the way
I really hope the Queen wanting that Geisha and him being invisible or turning out that Sanji didn’t hit that woman is not gonna stop Sanji from getting his emotions stripped away from him soon

I want evil Sanji soon… if Oda will not do that and the confrontation of Zoro and Sanji is gonna be ignored
I will hate it

do not build and create something the fans are looking forward to just so that you ignore it later!

Sanji & Zoro confrontation has so many big potential… on many levels and not just on power scaling
Evil Sanji might actually spill the beans to Zoro about him hitting his captain, Luffy in WCI

Evil Sanji MIGHT bring out big emotions from the crew at end of arc…. And might bring the relationship between Zoro and Sanji on way deeper level

in fact, Zoro’s drug which MIGHT also end its effect after King fight may lead to Sanji beating Zoro while Nami is screaming and crying on the side

i don’t want
“Oh turned out Queen hit the geisha… he can be invisible, he did it to ruin Sanji’s emotions more… Sanji is fine” bye bye

fuck that lol
Sanji shit was just drama that will lead to no where. He will not face Zoro cuz Zoro is gona be to bussy choping Kaido.

By the way

I will hate it

i don’t want

fuck that lol
It was cheap drama end of the day. Oda will make sure sanji never hurts a woman.

Look if I were a Sanji fan I would low my expectation, the drama subplot + momosuke gona take already half chapter from this fight.
Be prepare Sanji fan, cuz you will see max 5 fighting panel + last move in it :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.