Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys ever stop and think that the person that you clown on and call a "retard, candies, Swordswallowers, condoms",.... everyday on WG could be some of the nicest, most hard-working, humble, down-to-earth person in real life :feelscryingman:
I mean it’s like playing league of legends. You dont join a forum like this without expecting the trolling and insults.

I want Queen to be hurt badly but not KO yet, to highlight the crazy ancient zoan resilience. And maybe so we get devil sanji power up:queenmoji:
I want calamities to to make up for how much of a pathetic, disappointing fodder piece of shit WsW was( supposed "queen rival" according to the fandoms one shot by one punch from Jinbe) :lulz::lulz::lulz:)

Go read fairy tail my guy, you’re in the wrong fandom. For a weekly manga, the series is about as cohesive as it realistically can be. I don’t give a damn about your little criticisms. One piece is far from perfect and it’s certainly not above criticism but if your ideas ever got implemented into the story, I’m certain 99% of readers would drop it. Your ideas and logic turn the series into something it never has been and never will be. Holy shit, once again, thank all the gods you’re not writing it. It’s funny how you guys will sit here and call oda a shit writer like you guys can do so much better. You go write a weekly best selling manga that’s been in serialization for over 20 years and then come back and tell me how shit of a writer oda is
ok but fairy tail actually slaps

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You guys ever stop and think that the person that you clown on and call a "retard, candies, Swordswallowers, condoms",.... everyday on WG could be some of the nicest, most hard-working, humble, down-to-earth person in real life :feelscryingman:
You seem like a nice person.

You are added in the list of informers "not to troll and talk with respect"

Ooh a panel of sanji being hit but in reality when said to sanji that he was careless and that was why he got hit. He was wrestling with his mind. Learn how to understand what it is you're reading
That was for brachio snake not flying wind fist….. hard to understand when your adding your own text to the manga lol

Status
Not open for further replies.