Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

God Ward

Back When They Called Us Devils
:seriously:

The early spoilers last week were far more detailed than the ones we got this time

This chapter is definitely gonna be hyped

When we atleast know what powers queen has
They were as detailed as this week's spoiler, it's just that last week's spoiler was actually interesting enough before the summaries dropped
:luffylaugh:

Luffy’s base mode w/ Conqueror's >> Luffy's Gear 4th…just to see the vast difference in power when conqueror's is added. I know this chapter about Sanji and Queen, but i’m really hyped to see King vs Zoro at this new level.
(1) It's not just "Conquerors". Luffy has internal destruction Haki.

(2) That's plain false. KKG even without CoC shits on anything Luffy has done in base vs. Kaido. There is a reason why Oda didn't show KKG or any other top move, but showed Kong Organ.

Kong Organ hits are even weaker than basic Kong Guns. Kong Gatling = Multiple Kong Guns.

They were as detailed as this week's spoiler, it's just that last week's spoiler was actually interesting enough before the summaries dropped
:suresure:

Last week the flashbacks were described in great details

The conversations were also mentioned

King's attacks were also described

Here it's just "queen can use the germa powers"

Come on man don't play dumb lol

Go read last week's early spoilers and compare them to this week

- Chapter 1,033: "Shimotsuki Kozaburo".
- Zoro attacks King directly, but there is an explosion.
- Sanji Vs. Queen.
- Queen: "That guy is a survivor of the" Lunaria tribe ", which was wiped out.
A monster that can survive in any environment in the world.
In ancient times they were called "Gods" !!
- Sanji: "Why did they exterminate them?"
- Queen: "Ask him !!"
- Zoro Vs. King again. Zoro managed to survive the explosion because he defended himself with Color of Armament.
- Zoro attacks King with his "Shishi Sonson" but does nothing to him. King fights back.
-Zoro's swords begin to fall off the island, so he remembers something from his past.
- Zoro remembers Hitetsu's words about Kuina and Enma's sword being created by Shimotsuki Kozaburo.
- Zoro: Then why did a Wanokuni sword end up in East Blue? "

(Redon:This part is very long, but the Korean leaker sums it up.)
- Kozaburo said that each sword has its own personality.
- Weak swordsmen who are not able to control swords are afraid of them and that is why they say they are cursed.
- Zoro discovered later that Shimotsuki Kozaburo was Kuina's grandfather.
- Zoro: "What I lack is strength !!
Is it possible that Oden was able to use you easily even when you absorbed so much Haki? Huh, Enma? "
- The Beast Pirates try to attack Zoro.
- Zoro: "What should I do? Should I regulate my Haki? No ... I'll give you what you want !!"
- The Beast Pirates that were going towards Zoro fall unconscious.
- King: "Are you really going to try to become a 'king'?
- Zoro: "Of course ... I have a debt to honor to my captain and my best friend

" they were as detailed as this week's chapter "

:risicheck::ihaha::cantseeme:

(1) It's not just "Conquerors". Luffy has internal destruction Haki.

(2) That's plain false. KKG even without CoC shits on anything Luffy has done in base vs. Kaido. There is a reason why Oda didn't show KKG or any other top move, but showed Kong Organ.

Kong Organ hits are even weaker than basic Kong Guns. Kong Gatling = Multiple Kong Guns.
He has internal destruction in Gear 4th too but it wasn't working. Luffy said it was all too shallow. Conqueror's coating increased Luffy power so much, his base, is now stronger than his Gear 4th Ryou (minus KKG maybe).

Is this from the magazine volume... if it is @BillSlipton I was wrong about King
Honestly bro if it's not in the manga then I usually don't hold it as concrete evidence. Still relevant and can reinforce an argument even if it's not concrete.

King might be a swordsman but imo it seemed like he was said not to be. I feel like you can use a sword and not be a swordsman like mihawk and zoro. Kinda like Mr1 not being a swordsman despite fighting with blades
Post automatically merged:

lame excuse......
Excuse? It's a literal fact in the manga. It's not implied. It's straight up shown. To deny this is to deny Loda of his shit tier story

- Chapter 1,033: "Shimotsuki Kozaburo".
- Zoro attacks King directly, but there is an explosion.
- Sanji Vs. Queen.
- Queen: "That guy is a survivor of the" Lunaria tribe ", which was wiped out.
A monster that can survive in any environment in the world.
In ancient times they were called "Gods" !!
- Sanji: "Why did they exterminate them?"
- Queen: "Ask him !!"
- Zoro Vs. King again. Zoro managed to survive the explosion because he defended himself with Color of Armament.
- Zoro attacks King with his "Shishi Sonson" but does nothing to him. King fights back.
-Zoro's swords begin to fall off the island, so he remembers something from his past.
- Zoro remembers Hitetsu's words about Kuina and Enma's sword being created by Shimotsuki Kozaburo.
- Zoro: Then why did a Wanokuni sword end up in East Blue? "

(Redon:This part is very long, but the Korean leaker sums it up.)
- Kozaburo said that each sword has its own personality.
- Weak swordsmen who are not able to control swords are afraid of them and that is why they say they are cursed.
- Zoro discovered later that Shimotsuki Kozaburo was Kuina's grandfather.
- Zoro: "What I lack is strength !!
Is it possible that Oden was able to use you easily even when you absorbed so much Haki? Huh, Enma? "
- The Beast Pirates try to attack Zoro.
- Zoro: "What should I do? Should I regulate my Haki? No ... I'll give you what you want !!"
- The Beast Pirates that were going towards Zoro fall unconscious.
- King: "Are you really going to try to become a 'king'?
- Zoro: "Of course ... I have a debt to honor to my captain and my best friend

" they were as detailed as this week's chapter "

:risicheck::ihaha::cantseeme:
Bro zoLo wankers can't see the most obvious of truths. There is literally no point in engaging with them unless it's to troll them or to put their dookie tier headcanon to rest:luuh:

Status
Not open for further replies.