Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You didnt even understand the point. :lawsigh:
Raid Suit making Sanji act like someone without emotions. RS breaking Sanji's codes such as hitting a woman thats why Sanji is afraid of himself and asking Zoro to kill him if this happens again.

Sanji isnt himself when he hits her its not like he choose it.

Nah. I believe its Sanji thats why he destroyed RS. Its implied that Sanji hit her unless Oda clears it it will be Sanji that hit the girl.
What the fuck did I tell you man! I was right and had all the reason to be confident lol

Sanji yells at Queen, he is very angry.

Sanji: "I've solved the mystery...!!
So it was you !!? Queen!!! Bastard...!!"

Sanji realizes that he didn't hit Osome, it was Queen who did it while he was invisible

Yeah it got all the build up to be the big finale just like the Franky/Jinbei fight but let's see
Man I hope it's not the end, means Zoro and King is gonna end in the next chapter too :josad:
Tbh, I wouldn't be surprised if that one was longer. We still know nothing about King's appearance and secret to how he's tanking stuff.

Queen got way more exposure the first half of the raid, with the virus and his fight with Sanji starting earlier. Hell, he had focus for like 10 chapters in Udon.

Let's see where it goes. I'm betting these 2 fights at least last the length of the rest of a standard volume (1027-1036 is 10 chapters), or we are lucky and we get 1 more (1037) so both fights are 2 chapters each.

Sanji basically this chapter:

Sanji easily hit him alone this chapter over 10 different hits!!
Two moves with DJ:

Ifrit Jump moves:

Alone this chapter Sanji hit Queen 13 times!!
11 of these hits where with Ifrit Jump moves, crazy!!
If Queen stand up after all these attacks, he deserve very great hype for his durability, dude easily eat over 20 strong attacks since the war start 2-3hours ago.

Im pretty sure the fight still continue next chapter.
Imagine how durable King is
:crazwhat:
He has an Ancient Zoan like Queen + his Lunarian genes

I'll be honest, it does feel like it is an end chapter. Go back to Enies Lobby, both Sanji and Zoro get their powers the same chapter they win. So tbh, I'm more expecting 1035 to show Queen down then getting back up.

But I WANT to be surprised. Let's see how it goes. King requires more lore bits for his species, etc so maybe Zoro vs King is 1035 and 1036. But I'd love it Queen got another chapter first. Shame we got to wait 2 weeks, but let's see how it goes
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Queen's exposition last chapter is literally all the lores about the Lunarian that we will get in Wano and the next chapter Zoro will just be firguring out how exactly King's durability works without touching on the Lunarian Lore
I don't see King yabbing about his dead race like Queen did with Mads and Judge but let's see :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.