Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again it’s not rocket science there’s multiple ways for queen to hit brachio bomber. He can restrain sanji. He can knock him out temporarily.

his ultimate attack is brachio bomber and he hasn’t used viruses in combat yet. Yeah the fighters not over and when it’s revealed queen is still up you guys will once again complain about wano dragging out
How is Brachio Bomber his ultimate attack? He just jumped off a ledge...

Machvise can do that attack 100x better (literally).

I guess confirming Sanji's limit with DJ preskip. Unless it is interpreted he talks about the toughness of the Pacifista .
In Baratie arc Sanji’s body was too weak to handle the force of his kick. Albeit he was heavily nerfed….but that does show that he can produce force that his body cant handle. Now with the Exoskeleton he can let out as much flame as he wants

This is just clash white lightning, however this chapter, Sanji has white lightning around his legs without having a clash.

Luffy need like 13-16hits, pretty sure with the attacks of Marco(offscreen probably more),Chopper and Sanji, we get around 25-30hits so far against Queen, imagine if he still stand up next chapter, would be a hype moment and also would mean that we also could expect more for King vs Zoro.
I will wait for the panels but from the summaries, I'm not hyped. When you compare queen to kaido or king for example...

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Queen's exposition last chapter is literally all the lores about the Lunarian that we will get in Wano and the next chapter Zoro will just be firguring out how exactly King's durability works without touching on the Lunarian Lore
I don't see King yabbing about his dead race like Queen did with Mads and Judge but let's see :josad:
I'm just wondering if King's appearance is chapter ending worthy. If it is, it's a 2 chapter fight

Status
Not open for further replies.