Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's true. But it also debunks the people who say that Sanji would be stronger than Luffy and Zoro if he even trained a little bit lol
Most of them said it because the Sanji hater were always saying Sanji isn't training, so he is weaker and what not, and their respond was, if Sanji appereantly never trains, but can stil keep up with Zoro and Luffy, then a Sanji that would train would be above them. Which logicaly speaking would be the case, but Sanji was obviously training.

Queen durability+endurance was really on point. Fighting over 2-3 hours now,facing a another YC1lvl who hit him most like often, facing Monster Chopper and Pre Exo Sanji attacks.

You can argee that Queen was eating for hours G2/G3+ lvl attacks. At top Sanji new ifrit power in combo of insane speed/strenght/leg power duo exekeleton+haki with Sanji hitting Queen over 11times, that is like getting hit by G4 lvl Ap who also burn your insides!!
And Queen take 11 of them!!
Dude was eating G2/G3/G4 attacks and if he still can stand up, he deserve more hypw for his dura/endurance. Since I doubt many high tiers can tank countless of G2+G3 attacks and at top G4 lvl attacks with 11hits.

As example even Kata was in bad shape after eating 3 G4 attacks, Doffy was almost knocked out, I doubt that these character above could eat all the attacks with Queen tank so far(probably only Kata?).

Pretty sure thought that Queen is not done yet.
What will be your thoughts if he is down?

If Zoro didn't get COC you could make a pretty decent argument that Sanji ~ Zoro.

But I'm afraid Zoro is gonna wreck King next week so you can't make that argument anymore.
Sanji absolutely dog walks zoro by moving so fast he can't be seen and then with his better observation and mobility pulls his dick out and let's zoro know he's only allowing him to be portrayed as number 2 in the crew:beckmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.