Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I must, I'm glad my Mythology and Comparative Religion minor comes in handy:

Ifrit, or commonly known as Efreet, are dated to first come out in the Islamic Quran. They are dwellers of the underworld and their names come from their cunning and malicious nature. However, what they are is dependent on what part of the world you take your folklore of:

In Morocco: They are the spirits of the innocents who were murdered and died with rage which ignited their soul
In Egypt: They are spirits who have the ability to endow Bravery and Strength to a host typically at the cost of sanity.

The most famous story of an Ifrit is likely from their attempt at stopping the prophet Muhammad during his Night Journey pilgrimage. He appeared winged and attempted to scare the prophet away through his smoke and flame; however, it was defeated by the archangel Gabriel.

Basically, they're islamic versions of demons known for their fire and their cunning.
I already see people say sora is ifrit ( afreet ) which i dont support but here we call evily women ifrit ( iran, islamic country ) , its not really used for men i dont know the reason but i wanted to drop it here so yall can go wild with theorys ig lol

Imagine Yamato needing 13 named attacks plus the accumulated damage and using CoA to drop Queen.:kobeha:
Zoro oneshots, Yamato oneshots, half the scabbards oneshot, Queen is only good for fodder crowd control. :kobeha:
Zoro's only current feats against a commander are him getting trashed.

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt and assuming that he'll neg King in the next 2-3 chapters.

Its sad Queen got nerfed all throughout the fight till Oda made Sanji strong enough to neg diff him. I think thats the main difference between S v Q and Z v K. Sanji had an easier time cause Queen didnt take him seriously and wanted him to use the RS. Whilst King off the bat wants to kill Zoro.

However this doesnt speak for Queen as a combatant….he only nerfed himself so he could fight RS Sanji. For any other opponent hed go ballistic on them like he did this chapter….right after Sanji destroyed his RS.

Status
Not open for further replies.