Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People never learn. It's like the 5th time this arc we have this argument lol.

If it seems over, it's over. Every single time.
I think there’s an element of copium to it as well where people were expecting Oda to pay off all the hype with really good and intense fights.

The problem is that we have 1000+ chapters indicating that
1) only Luffy gets those and only sometimes
2) most One Piece fights are not actually that good from a fight choreography perspective or flow perspective or even hype perspective

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Oda just sucks at drawing hand to hand combat now

his whole fighting style change post time skip

he draw 10 swings in 1 panel and only show little bubble showing the clashes

the way he draw fight is trade attack back and forth

even king vs zoro i expected cool swordsmen ship trading back and forth but its basically just trading attacks untill someone loses

:lawsigh:

I like the hype Sanji received most of the chapter. I'm glad Oda gave him some much needed development, growth and hype. But the ending was a little disappointing. Now if Queen isn't defeated then that's fine. If he is that's a problem.

Sanji displaying high speed and and using his stealth speed to move so fast he becomes invisible was great. Attacking Queen while he's distracted and focus on somebody else was stupid. Oda had the opportunity to show off Sanji's stealth speed versus Queens invisibility and make Sanji too fast for Queen to handle and he blew it. That was dumb.

If the battle is not over then that's fine. I hope it's not. I hope Queen has some virus he injects hi.self with or elixir that he takes that increases his power and gives him a false awakening mode. Similar to how the df jailers took some medicine that allowed them to achieve awakening. That would be pretty cool, but we'll see.

:cantseeme::ihaha:

Oda that mother fucker

He just dropped a chapter where sanji is using white lightning after confirming that he doesn't have Vinsmoke abilities like niji's lightning, then went on a break

:cheers:

I knew he had it in him, he's born to conqueror everything except the hearts of women

I wouldn't be surprised if the last chapter of the year is Zoro taking down King. We have to finish Wano well before the "Red" movie comes out in the summer.

I think we got 1 more volume left.
Wait can you just give me the rundown on what the chapter schedule is supposed to be from now till the beginning of next year? Is there only 1 more chapter this year just b/c of break week and then holidays?

@MonsterZoro
Next chapter Queen wakes up bleeding from his mouth after this enormous beating.
Queen: "this is not possible! This brat just hit me with CoC?? It can't be!"
I think that CoC is missing a "k".

Wait can you just give me the rundown on what the chapter schedule is supposed to be from now till the beginning of next year? Is there only 1 more chapter this year just b/c of break week and then holidays?
Yeah it seems like 1 more (legal) chapter until the end, since it's a 2 week break,

Status
Not open for further replies.