Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why I feel that Queen is so underwhelming...
Because he isn't fighting Zoro and doing actually no damage despite attacking him freely like King is doing, watching Zoro getting back up again and again like Luffy vs Katakuri, even knowing that Sanji right now is way more durable and hard to put down?

The only characters that might not job in 1-2 chapters are Big Mom and Kaido.

Emphasis on might
I just don't get how there can be so much emphasis on King having this "secret" and being completely undamaged just to get one-shot when he was completely dominating the fight

At least in Sanji vs Queen their fight has lasted longer and showed at least some back and forth damage until Sanji's final barrage of attacks

His powers are not coming from CoA in this chapter, this is pretty clear

You wont ask that from Zoro vs King, im sure
nah man the CoA situation is something that i never liked about recent one piece.
people who can use hardening but they don't use it at serious situations.
sanji never used hardening so i don't expect it from him, however, his exoskeleton should've protected him from winch queen attack.

Panels of the Kicking sequences have gotten progressively smaller overtime. Oda's getting old I guess

Now that I’m actually looking at it Oda hasn’t actually shown all of Sanji’s combo kick attacks in a while

Was the only fully shown one all the way back in Arlong Park? Cause even in Enies Lobby we don’t see every kick

Status
Not open for further replies.