• Best

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I was never PB before this game. It‘s a pretty hard role tbh. Arso is a lot more fun.
Yes. I was thinking that I liked SK more than Arso but after I kaboomed the vig and jailer at the same time I changed my mind.

Could have gotten a lot more kills if people payed me more visits.

If you had the Arso role instead you could have kaboomed half of Town

@Sallucion the [Serial Killer] has been lynched by the Town!!
____________________________________________-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Actually do whatever the fuck you want, I don't see us losing from this position
:queenhear:

:absojustice:
The Game has ended guys! And it took quite a turn! Town that felt confident about the win were left at the complete mercy of Indies that hijacked the Town. Confirmed townies were sent to gallows one by one.

This was a clean sweep.
#IndieAlliance victory.

@Flower [Pestilence], @Kawaii [Witch] and @ConquistadoR [Jester] have won the game.

Thank you @Zemmi for coaching the Game.
Thank you everybody for playing!
I hope you guys enjoyed the game.​

D

Dragomir

Thank you for the game, Yo Tan! Congratulations to all the winners! A pestilence victory is a rare, yet awesome sight to see. Conq, you did a great job fooling us with your "botched" claim. It honestly didn't even cross my mind that you were the jester. Tris, you withstood all the early pressure that came at you without faltering. You laid low and struck town when we had least expected it. Well done to all of you. Good game!

Nobody should trust me ever…

@Dragoban I‘m still the Towniest Town, though.
:kuzanope:

You won 2 games in a row as scum now ever since you got that title. Ain't no way I'ma let you keep it anymore lmao.

@Sallucion the [Serial Killer] has been lynched by the Town!!
____________________________________________-----------------------------------------------------------------------

:absojustice:
The Game has ended guys! And it took quite a turn! Town that felt confident about the win were left at the complete mercy of Indies that hijacked the Town. Confirmed townies were sent to gallows one by one.

This was a clean sweep.
#IndieAlliance victory.

@Flower [Pestilence], @Kawaii [Witch] and @ConquistadoR [Jester] have won the game.

Thank you @Zemmi for coaching the Game.
Thank you everybody for playing!
I hope you guys enjoyed the game.​
Don't quote me like that mate, we 100% lost because Zolo threw the game

D

Dragomir

Now that the game's over, there's a certain someone I wanna give a piece of my mind to. @Zolo there's playing bad, and then there's you. If you came into this game looking to win the worst townie award, well, congrats, you blew the other contestants out of the water. You were infuriatingly uncooperative for absolutely no reason. Not reveal your results on Ultra after the first time, which had you done so, we'd have lynched him instead and Conq would have been executed by Don. And when you actually do reveal them, you decide to ruin the only good deed you did this game by voting me with the other indies. Like what??? Had Tris and Sallu voted me too, we're facing a no lynch there. You even voted him innocent. And you did this because...
So in to blame for people not believing in me when I found out uktra scum? I wasnt even questionen... I better been lynched than jailed and killed for no reason. Everyone knew ultra wont survive lynch :seriously: Sorry for dead post but ive had enough of your BS
People weren't believing you? What kinda game-throwing bullshit is this? I mean, bruh, I believed you. I defended you against everyone else. But you decide to vote me up? What did you think I was going to start thinking once I saw that vote? "Ah, he's voting with the indies and trying to save the scum that he caught. What a totally trustworthy guy!"

:crazwhat: dude, chill, I need my town MVP :josad:
I don't know if you said this as a joke, but either way, you need to change your mindset. Mafia is a team game. Town wins together. Mafia wins together. If you're third-party then all that changes, but here, you weren't an indie. You were town. Winning MVP is awesome, but that's not the main goal. The main goal is to win. Play. To. Your. Wincon. You completely and utterly failed to do that in this game. You really have the audacity to call yourself the towniest townie after such a performance, yikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.