Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I think everyone has hardening when literal Maine fodders have shown it. The anime even showed Sanji using hardening and even though expanding the fight is alright, I don't think they will actually add an ability that someone doesn't have. Like, I don't think they can just show Zoro using FS like that. I think people like Sanji, Marco and Kidd do have hardening for sure but Oda is just a little inconsistent. Flames are a big reason for Sanji and Marco at least.
I don't think the anime should be considered lol. They showed Zoro using CoC casually before the reveal :catsweat:

The point is, when Zoro used CoA hardening for the first time in the Pica fight it was made out to be a really big jump in terms of offensive power. Same thing with Luffy. Same for Sai as well - he was only proclaimed as a continent splitter once he unlocked CoA hardening.

And it's not like Hardening can only be used offensively right? Defensively it's useful as well to block stuff by applying it to certain areas - I certainly think Kid, Marco and Sanji are using CoA, just not hardening. Maybe it's because they never needed to master that ability in the first place Idk.

We already had that with the Hell Memories chapter, there was just a Zoro/King chapter in between.
No that was just oda showing a little bit of the fight like he did when he cut to Franky in 1004, or Zoro in 1027,

There has to be continuation or setup for the final exchange , the Tobi Roppo fights for example Jimbei vs Who's Who in 1017 we see them fighting and it ends on them
the next chapter the fight ends

Robin vs Black Maria we get the setup in 1020
and the fight ends in 1021.

Now Sanji Vs Queen, because there was no focus on the fight prior to this chapter, the next chapter will be the end of the fight.

Bogard

You can't win
Looking at the panels, the choreography from the Sanji vs Queen battle has been awful(if it ended here)

But the text makes it interesting with the story Oda managed to relate with Queen's invisibility(with him trying to prove he is a superior scientist to Judge by implementing all the Germa 66 battles into himself) and the girl that in the end, Sanji never hit

Thriller bark zoro mid diff queen after all.sanjitards say sanji midd diff queen while the truth is sanji extreme diff queen(after all queen did to sanji). daddy power up sanji attack did less damage to queen but thanks to women plot sanji could finally win against queen.btw queen can't even kill unguarded geisha.yes geisha.apoo,drake, Hawkins,bege,jimbei could midd diff queen after all

How would you guys say Sanji v Katakuri goes?

I was sure Sanji would win, but after chapter came out some things were underwhelming, like:

-the super speed to go invisible was one time blitz then he stayed in air, out of sight.

-last attack was not a direct clash with Queen, but rather a series of attacks while he was distracted

-Queen was able to tag him just fine without using any Niji super speed stuff.

I'd say Katakuri wins high diff? Sanji would still hurt KK heavily if he lands a hit with New attack, but without it being AoE, unlikely. Though he can still hit on counter most likely.

Or do you guys think it's less diff than that?
I don't think the images change the result much, Sanji still has enough speed to appear invisible, this already puts him as one of the fastest of the whole work, he is in my top 3 / top 5 without a doubt.

Even though Sanji's offensive power has increased a lot, Katakuri doesn't have Queen's durability/resilience, as long as the hits fit can cause a knockout.

I believe that Sanji's current speed is enough against Katakuri's FS, if I'm not mistaken fire is effective against Mochi.

Sanji's Durability should handle Katakuri's blows well.

Sanji wins Extreme Diff.

If fire has a mitigating advantage against Mochi High Diff.

Though onto the chapter, it shows that Sanji is stronger than he appears in many stats even before gaining his power up. Underestimate him is dumb as to those who thought he isn't ready to beat YC when it shows he is capable and with his new technique and mode, it proves that. The effects of it is giving me vibes of COC as lightning effect is kinda new thing added. One can say it could be due to his siblings elemental abilities since one of them have them, but this isn't electricity and way it moves and hit is more by his own design than simple element. Pretty sure like with Asura with Zoro, Sanji's Iffrit Jamble is heavily implied hint on him having COC more especially how much damage it doing to Queen as he breaking his tech and bones with each attack and sending him flying into sky without much effort.

This be interesting to see on his abilities growing from this.
Post automatically merged:

Out of timeskip zoro can easily negg diff queen(zoro no coa)
He can't even beat King who isn't using much COA himself in hurting him. Queen would hurt him too much especially with having all Germa abilities at his will and that isn't counting Haki and Awakening.

I don't think the anime should be considered lol. They showed Zoro using CoC casually before the reveal :catsweat:

The point is, when Zoro used CoA hardening for the first time in the Pica fight it was made out to be a really big jump in terms of offensive power. Same thing with Luffy. Same for Sai as well - he was only proclaimed as a continent splitter once he unlocked CoA hardening.

And it's not like Hardening can only be used offensively right? Defensively it's useful as well to block stuff by applying it to certain areas - I certainly think Kid, Marco and Sanji are using CoA, just not hardening. Maybe it's because they never needed to master that ability in the first place Idk.
So you're not considering this panel as canon? or Sanji were just wearing black socks??? :seriously:

Last edited:
Thriller bark zoro mid diff queen after all.sanjitards say sanji midd diff queen while the truth is sanji extreme diff queen(after all queen did to sanji). daddy power up sanji attack did less damage to queen but thanks to women plot sanji could finally win against queen.btw queen can't even kill unguarded geisha.yes geisha.apoo,drake, Hawkins,bege,jimbei could midd diff queen after all
Go home, Zolo. Your drunk XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.