Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
SFX is not same as CoC. The lightning color is different and sparks themselves look absolutely nothing like ACoC

I never said Zoro can use ACoC before last chapter. If you wanna cry about hypocrisy, you can attack other Zoro fans idc, but I only said he has it even he showed it. I always say Enma acts as a catalyst and helped him with drawing CoC out, too, so idk why you're trying to trigger me with that comment.
Nothing stated it being different for white lightning effect as it as same movement as black lightning effect and sound effects are there, but more blunt since it's not weapon cutting, but him kicking and explosions from the attack.

You have hinted strongly he can or going to try to beat King. I seen your posts, bruh. Not attacking, it about owning up to hypocrisy and your not owning up to your side.

Not trigger, but you try to ignore that you said Zoro will know same thing as Luffy without proof before any chapters, so just saying you got own up on your own things too.

Bruh it been shown as even King hasn't shown Haki on his body, but he is using it in the fight. Your in black and white manga in character who wears dark-color clothes. It's hard to do that and show that if we see same thing on King.

Hard to make it shiny from the flames that on that effect.

Nah same energy as it giving vibes on COC hinted as Asura did and it been foreshadowed on Sanji having COC, it's nothing new here.
King uses his sword to fight Zoro too. Zoro barely uses Hardening on his body too. Oda can show us Hardening with shading and we know that Oda can do it.
Oda doesnt need to add Hardening in DJ. But he can just do one of Sanji's kicks with Hardening. Like how he isnt forgetting Zoro to add Hardening on his swords same thing.

Foreshadow? I see nothing and Zoro's foreshadow is not Ashura. Its how he scares his enemies and talking about him as a demon. Ashura is not foreshadow for Zoro's CoC.

But you don't get bounty above 1 billion just for so called "other" factors than strength....
I see it as threat level also he was on Yonko crew .

Katakuri barely had 1 billion and he never left wci . It seems commanders on yonko crew gets huge bounty based on notorious level.

It seems Queen and King have major exploits against WG .

Queen's Bounty is mostly due to his Non-Stop Lasers & Dangerous Chemicals
However when it comes to Fighting Skills, he doesn't deserve +1 Billion Bounty at all
Which can be said about most Beasts Pirates tbh

If you want to see True Fighting Skills, wait for Red-Hair Pirates
Beast pirates were never meant to be skilled fighters, only WSW & Ulti seem skilled as fighters

Nothing stated it being different for white lightning effect as it as same movement as black lightning effect and sound effects are there, but more blunt since it's not weapon cutting, but him kicking and explosions from the attack.

You have hinted strongly he can or going to try to beat King. I seen your posts, bruh. Not attacking, it about owning up to hypocrisy and your not owning up to your side.

Not trigger, but you try to ignore that you said Zoro will know same thing as Luffy without proof before any chapters, so just saying you got own up on your own things too.
Man. Ok. If you can post ACoC using same effect but black, or same sfx, be my guest. It doesn't exist.

And yeah. I also say there's a decent possibility of Sanji getting CoC. You can believe that characters will have something. But that doesn't mean you should act like there's an implication of them already having it when there is 0

Nah, Queen got too much abilities and Haki to overcome Katakuri. He isn't beating Queen.

If that case, hurting Big Mom and Macro doesn't make sense if his power isn't worth billion as even Macro commented about him.
Queen abilities are irrelevant vs Katakuri.
The only thing annoying is his stealth mode
That's it.
Post automatically merged:

King's fire is barely his main attack stuff.

Don't overrate exoskeleton durability. He managed to break a non-coa, non-meitou blade, but he has been hurt by literally everything ever since then. If Ichiji and Niji's cyborg attacks hurt it (and Queen having them won't make the techs any stronger), King can.

But hell, if Queen can, King can. King has drastically higher AP feats anyway.

But I'll talk about EoW Sanji vs King match up after King shows his abilities and his hax. If he has ACoC and/or his hax is comparable to or better than FS, then the portrayal and feats are insane.
Stop replying me with these nonsense

King uses his sword to fight Zoro too. Zoro barely uses Hardening on his body too. Oda can show us Hardening with shading and we know that Oda can do it.
Oda doesnt need to add Hardening in DJ. But he can just do one of Sanji's kicks with Hardening. Like how he isnt forgetting Zoro to add Hardening on his swords same thing.

Foreshadow? I see nothing and Zoro's foreshadow is not Ashura. Its how he scares his enemies and talking about him as a demon. Ashura is not foreshadow for Zoro's CoC.
Again show me panel him using it on his body, not sword. It easy to shown something in lighting to it, but not dark one in black and white manga.

Your not answering my question on that. Show me panel King using his body and Haki is shown on it, not on the weapon.

Sanji has stated and even by characters he use Hardening and even Anime in same scenes in manga put Hardening on him. Denying he has it make no sense at all.

It is foreshadow Zoro and Sanji to have COC ever since reaction to Luffy's COC in FI as there were not surprise on him having it unlike everyone else.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Tbh at least 500m of Queen's bounty is probably due to his intellect (300m to match Caesar) and being Kaido's top subordinate (200m inflation for being an All Star). I can sort of justify his high bounty with how powerful his lasers are on weaker opponents or the fact his plagues could likely destroy entire enemy forces by themselves. But his fighting ability is subpar.

Queen got too much abilities and Haki to overcome Katakuri.
The Queen has no ability to overcome fs,awakening, higher speed,a higher attack power,much better haki and lethality.The abilities that Queen has are not even worth anything to Katakuri.He can't hit it with his lasers, he can't hit it with a Brachio snake move, he can't even touch it himself.
And their ancient zoan endurance is a big exaggeration.Before Sanji's p.up, base Sanji, which didn't have as much attack power even as g3,Queen just continued to take damage from Sanji.

Sanji has attacked up to this time with attacks that won't even make it to the g3.After p.up that, he only hit 5 in total.And this fight won't last long.Is about to end.

Status
Not open for further replies.