Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this fight is over, we should say sorry to @sanjikun

He has been right all along. Doffy would slaughter the YC2 jokers. Jozu was just an anomaly among these clowns.
Jozu has even less skills...no other abilities
He was clowned hard
Queen at least pushes Doffy to high diff or extreme diff coz of his beams, invisibility (doffy would struggle to tag him) and other stuff

Jozu can't beat Queen btw.

even sanji vs vergo has better panelling than sanji vs queen
At least you admit it. I don't think this fight is bad at all but not really the best. The most exciting thing, speaking of Vergo, is that now Sanji has surpassed that guy.

All of the underwhelming Sanji feats up until now have no bearing. Kuma's line to him at Thriller Bark has come full circle.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
In the end, even his plagues(where his title comes from) wasn't even incorporated into his fighting style(if it really ended here). So looks like his dangerosity mostly comes from situational warfares than 1 on 1 battles
That's totally justifiable IMO. If it wasn't for Marco (mythical zoan rarer than Logia) or Chopper (arguably the world's top doctor), Queen would've ended the large scale fighting hours ago. His plagues are seriously OP.

It's just good not over the top or better than Sanji previous fights .

The emotions subplot started awesome but ended kinda meh.

I've seen a lot of normal sanji fans that expected this fight to surpass pre TS ones but I don't see such.
I personally think it's OK but I think what will save it for most people is another chapter.

I feel like there should be more "oomph" to the panels. Seriously, as short as it was, Franky vs Sasaki had great paneling the last 4-5 pages with big shots of both Franky and Sasaki reacting to big hits.

Cracker is worth 1B btw, his abilities makes him more dangerous than Kata coz he can make an army of soldiers
Cracker isn't in any way More dangerous than Katakuri's Awakening

How many times do you people need to be reminded that The soldiers need to be shielded with Cracker's Haki otherwise Pedro can destroy them

Cracker would die from overdose if he made 100 soldiers and gave them Haki

Not even gonna read that big paragraph again.

You keep insisting they are the same when one is a stronger version of it.

I'm not lacking in consistency. There is no same ingredients to Hardening and invisible CoA. Sanji said he trained his CoA and he shows CoA hardening in the panel where he breaks Queen's arm.

It literally is that simple - two different levels.

Feel free to cope though. I won't stop you in that aspect.
yea I'm done reasoning with a wall as well.

Volume 102:

1026 ---> Jack & Perospero Defeated
1027 ---> Zoro vs King gets Serious
1028 ---> Sanji vs Queen Struggle/Power-Up
1029 ---> Hawkins Defeated
1030 ---> Law & Kid vs BM gets Serious
1031 ---> Sanji vs Queen Resolve
1032 ---> Zoro vs King Struggle
1033 ---> Zoro vs King Resolve/Power-Up
1034 ---> Sanji vs Queen End
1035 ---> Zoro vs King End
1036 ---> ???

In my opinion, Chapter 1036 will start with Fuku defeating Raizo & then a Surprise Character will appear & One-Shot Fuku
Next Volume Roles should be about Momo & Onigashima Falling, Hiyori & Orochi, Luffy & Kaido, Law/Kid & BM + CP-0
I wonder what will Straw Hats do Next Volume
1026 was volume 101

Each volume is 8-10 chapters
102 ends in ch 1036 or 1037

Lol, what headcanon? It really is. Jinbei vs WsW was far better than this shit.
Not really especially fodders getting involve to take away from it.
When in reality the only one that needs to cope is him, 90% of the Sanji fandom doesn't like the fight yet we, the Zoro fans, are the guys coping lol
You guys are copium on me, so nah, only your side and not even on fanbase side on either. Huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.