Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only in two piece but you do you:kayneshrug:
Look how nerfed Law gets when he’s tired. And Marco’s stamina reliance seems to be even higher than his.

If all you have to do to beat King is damage fire (I suspect Zoro is going to one shot him with a powerful technique + COC + flame rend), then I don’t see how a fully fresh Marco doesn’t wash King because he inherently damages fire.

I do think Sanji's finisher is with his very upgraded HM, completely engulfed in fire, lightning and hardening, kicking Queen so hard, launching Queen to the horn already destroys it. Even Bound Man can't do that without King moves.
To me look exactly the same he tried to use vs Judge, same design (animation too)

Look how nerfed Law gets when he’s tired. And Marco’s stamina reliance seems to be even higher than his.

If all you have to do to beat King is damage fire (I suspect Zoro is going to one shot him with a powerful technique + COC + flame rend), then I don’t see how a fully fresh Marco doesn’t wash King because he inherently damages fire.
This gonna age bad
"Zoro gonna one shot him" i was there not gonna happen:milaugh:

Law is not Marco. Tired Law can still use his ultimate attack. People forget that Law and Kidd who were more damaged than Msrco are still holding their own against practically fresh Big Mom

Because in the Manga One piece, Marco failed to even push King to Hybrid

All Wano Fights Summed Up:

Page One- A mini Jack who got bullied the entire arc and didn’t get to use a single named attack

Ulti-The only other tobi, besides Black Maria who was impressive due to her performance vs Luffy+Her recovering from Yamato’s tb+her defeating Nami and Usopp+Her getting back up from Big Mom’s named attack
Unfortunately that feat also cost her a “loss” against Nami….lol

Black Maria-Great Choreography and the most versatile of the Tobi! Countered everything Robin could throw at her forcing Robin to go beyond her limits to win!

Sasaki-Possibly the ugliest hybrid character design I’ve ever seen…..Basically a mini Queen who spammed the same attack and couldn’t even push Franky past mid diff+had an obviously annoying ass weak spot…sigh

(You would think since dude specializes at using his natural hardening, he’d also combine it with his CoA…..)

Who’s Who-Gift shop Lucci with Cracker endurance

Jack-The offscreen commander
(Underwhelming hybrid and performance)

Queen-Slow, fat cyborg dinosaur who feels the need to spam lazers instead of living up to his epithet “plague” what I mean by this is using his plague rounds to infect Sanji or some special Plague rounds that buff him and give him extra abilities (Which could still happen) to make the fight more interesting or something geez…..

King-A carbon copy of Luffy vs Kata. Bodies opponent, Opponent gets flashback+power up to defeat him in the end blah! blah! blah!

(Admittedly though, he has some cool abilities)

If surprise attack, they take moderate damage to high damage

If on guard, they take less damage due to haki coating, for Katakuri he probably dodges
I was talking about raw power, let the dogding out.
Dofla, that is way less durable than Queen, got sent to the heavens by a Kong Gun while defending himself, so Beef Burst point blank in the face is probably just overkill.
Kata CoA is good but I don't see King Cobra less powerful than Beef Burst, so...
:crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.