Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's been using it a lot lately. All the laser and wing shots from him are flames. The explosion was too, plus all of the cuts he receives from Zoro turns into fire for some reason.

And I thought Jack the "Drought" was described as him not leaving anything left when he destroys things. It's a characteristic of the person, not really their powers.
King is a rhm so makes senese he will get the most chaps
Fight just started

That evil sanji theory is gone because sanji didn't lose any emotion especially when it has become clear to him that it was queen who attacked that woman

But iDK why this was necessary. That evil plot was far more interesting. Don't know why oda felt the need to make queen hit that woman in the mid of his fight. Its looking BS so far
its not just sanji didnt hit women, he lost his memory plus he seemed emotionless and why did he tell zoro to kill him if it was for nothing ?? doesn't make sense it all just to hint something for nothing.

I hope so, we dont need another chapter of queen waking up only to get kicked down again.
I feel the same.
I'd like to see more from Sanji (new Ifrit Jambe moves) and Queen (plague PU) but this is already the second time that a chapter end with Queen getting sent flying by a Sanji strong attack, so it probably is the end.
Plus this chapter confirmed that Queen already felt Hell Memories and was damaged by it, so Beef Burst was overkill anyways.

Very short chapter zzzz, best part final panel, Queen lack so much in mobility, he is so static, this guy pretend to be like Big Mom eating all attack and not trying to defend himself what a clown.

Sanji CoA, was unlock in Whole Cake Island we had the same design vs Judge

Status
Not open for further replies.