Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol it'll take more than 10 chapters to take out both Yonko, mark my words. It took far longer for Doflamingo/Kata. Even Luffy vs Lucci started mostly after Zoro vs Kaku and lasted over 10 chapters (which is about a volume).

And we have 2 of these people lol
You will be disappointed if you think oda will drag this fight clearly he is done with wano . At max wano will end in 10-15 chapters then Shanks arc begins.

It seems like they want to launch the arc before that movie.

My finger are crossed hoping this isn’t the end of the fight!

also the whole narration of “Sanji vs Queen, victor: Sanji” which was displayed before was not done

+
The fact that Queen barely just revealed he has all of Germa tech combined, and didn’t get enough time to demonstrate them and make Sanji struggle with them…

Also, since Queen is called the plague, his ultimate technique should be related to Reiju and poison… so that was yet to be shown…

So, I would hope at least next chapter Queen pushes back harder by using Reiju’s technique which makes the scenario similar to Crocodile vs Luffy when Luffy was poisoned, and through sheer will + healing factor inside Sanji’s body… he pulls through and win by the end of chapter…

I’m praying this isn’t the last of the fight
Please Oda
orrr
the mighty rumble plague theory we fans made so that Queen can get slimmer and keep up with sanji.. it honestly feels incomplete without this equity.. that only sanji has the luxury off (speed and mobility)

Guys why are you try to answer zoros stupid retards. Check their comment after 1010 . According to their stupid logic , zoro one shot King . Today , king has been god tier level . Do you know why ? Yes you know :))))

@Sadistic Senpai thoughts on the choreography?
Bad Lol
That’s why I’m saying and praying that next chapter, Oda at least will make Queen get back at Sanji with Reiju’s poison technique and make Sanji screams in agony before winning

because at least he might fix his bad choreography by compensating with facial struggle expressions of Sanji

especially since Queen is called plague, and Reiju is the only one wasn’t used this chapter

You will be disappointed if you think oda will drag this fight clearly he is done with wano . At max wano will end in 10-15 chapters then Shanks arc begins.

It seems like they want to launch the arc before that movie.
Lol, no. If he were rushing, he would have finished King/Queen 10 chapters ago.

You guys are severely underestimating all of the other non fight events that need to occur.

And the movie has nothing to do with the manga, stop.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Imo queen is not defeated this chapter, we still have to learn about some mads lore, plus where is the whole sanji lose emotions plotline ?
That evil sanji theory is gone because sanji didn't lose any emotion especially when it has become clear to him that it was queen who attacked that woman

But iDK why this was necessary. That evil plot was far more interesting. Don't know why oda felt the need to make queen hit that woman in the mid of his fight. Its looking BS so far

Although Jack was the off-screen king, he still had more serialization than Queen. He was mentioned since PH, had an entire arc for himself and still had a lot of panel time and involvement in Wano against the scabbards, mostly the Mink kings
All of that and yet Oda still didn't show the Jack fight or even show show Jack using a named attack, and also didn't give Jack a interesting backstory.

Zou arc Jack was great but Wano Jack was really disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.