Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the next chapter we switch to the Zoro fight, then the next chapter after it, it's gonna be the 2 Calamities fights getting concluded at the same time, which also concludes the Volume that is called "The 2 Stars take the stage" or something

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
My finger are crossed hoping this isn’t the end of the fight!

also the whole narration of “Sanji vs Queen, victor: Sanji” which was displayed before was not done

+
The fact that Queen barely just revealed he has all of Germa tech combined, and didn’t get enough time to demonstrate them and make Sanji struggle with them…

Also, since Queen is called the plague, his ultimate technique should be related to Reiju and poison… so that was yet to be shown…

So, I would hope at least next chapter Queen pushes back harder by using Reiju’s technique which makes the scenario similar to Crocodile vs Luffy when Luffy was poisoned, and through sheer will + healing factor inside Sanji’s body… he pulls through and win by the end of chapter…

I’m praying this isn’t the last of the fight
Please Oda
There is one possibility no one is exploring....

What if Queen already poisoned Sanji in this chapter effect of which will take place in the next one?

This pannel >>>>> whole Sanji vs Queen.
This proves to me that Oda hasn't lost his panel work skill. Like that's literally last chapter.

Look at this too:

Didn't even include all of Killer's great panels among others.

That's why I "feel" like this isn't the last chapter, but who knows. The Winch Queen move is actually a really good double spread this chapter at least.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Are flames white?

I hope flames are black - don't know if it's possible but sanji infusing CoA into flames would be pretty dope
Amaterasu:believe:

Worst part is that Sanji broke the RS thinking he is turning into a monster but it seems it was queen's doing (attacking that woman )
Queen did too much damage to Sanji's brain without even physically hitting him and almost made him commit suicide. Such a wicked manipulator:josad:

Volume 101 = 1016 ---> 1025 (10 Chapters)

101 ---> Flying Six Defeated
102 ---> Calamities Defeated
103 ---> Yonko Defeated
104 ---> End of Raid / New Development in Story
Lol it'll take more than 10 chapters to take out both Yonko, mark my words. It took far longer for Doflamingo/Kata. Even Luffy vs Lucci started mostly after Zoro vs Kaku and lasted over 10 chapters (which is about a volume).

And we have 2 of these people lol

ayo Wanji fan i have been barking for a while now.. and tell yall sanji is directly being associated to the underworld multiple times

and now Ifrit is associated with the underworld as well

before this we had sanji riding the Cerberus (the guardian of the underworld) and literally enters the grave yard of thriller bark which is basically the sole thing directly associated to the over or underworld... in the same arc where he bursts into flames..His sigs are named DEATH ace and Pedro died after lighting it.
literally alot of parallels with Hades

Sanji the lord of the underworld

:finally::finally::finally:

@Chaves @Chrono @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @Arrow @Lunaria @Sadistic Senpai
I’m glad it’s a mode
Not a technique only

So now he has
Diable Jambe
Then
Ifrit Jambe

I’m dissappointed though that Oda didn’t make a better way to distinguish and differentiate between Diable jambe and Ifrit Jambe in drawing as much

I understand there is white sparks as different
But I wished there was a better way like different shading or different color..etc

this way it will look just as ambigeous sometimes as when Sanji wears black and he uses armament haki hhhhh

people will be in constant debate if he’s in ifrit mode or diablo mode

Status
Not open for further replies.