Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Queen didn't get offscreened.
Jack is a character for Oda where he did not care much. Queen vs Sanji easily had all together over 2-3chapters.
Queen has been really impressive during this war, he showed way more named attacks unlike Jack, he was shown to have really great durability, for a while he was fighting Marco and Monster Point Chopper, and then in chapter 1015 he started fighting Sanji.

The man never took a break from fighting, at this point the only people who still thinks Queen isn't impressive are the haters or those who are way too bias for other certain characters.

I still think King is a bit more impressive but Queen imo has proven himself to be an absolute monster.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Are flames white?

I hope flames are black - don't know if it's possible but sanji infusing CoA into flames would be pretty dope

My finger are crossed hoping this isn’t the end of the fight!

also the whole narration of “Sanji vs Queen, victor: Sanji” which was displayed before was not done

+
The fact that Queen barely just revealed he has all of Germa tech combined, and didn’t get enough time to demonstrate them and make Sanji struggle with them…

Also, since Queen is called the plague, his ultimate technique should be related to Reiju and poison… so that was yet to be shown…

So, I would hope at least next chapter Queen pushes back harder by using Reiju’s technique which makes the scenario similar to Crocodile vs Luffy when Luffy was poisoned, and through sheer will + healing factor inside Sanji’s body… he pulls through and win by the end of chapter…

I’m praying this isn’t the last of the fight
Please Oda

Bogard

You can't win
Well Queen didn't get offscreened.
Jack is a character for Oda where he did not care much. Queen vs Sanji easily had all together over 2-3chapters.
Although Jack was the off-screen king, he still had more serialization than Queen. He was mentioned since PH, had an entire arc for himself and still had a lot of panel time and involvement in Wano against the scabbards, mostly the Mink kings

Status
Not open for further replies.