Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The chapter to me seems enjoyable.

I think some Sanji fans had way too much high expectations for the fight against Queen, lucky for me I didn't have any high expectations for the fight which is why I'm not complaining.:optimistic:

Even if I think the fight in this chapter could have been better, I still overall enjoyed it.
They expected CoC I bet.

"The “Color of Arms Haki” that I have been training"
Lemme get this straight. Zoro gets adcoc and Luffy gets adcoa (Internal destruction & Emission), adcoo (Future Sight) & adcoc but all Sanji is getting some basic coa. Couldn't even upgrade his observation haki, the one haki he was supposedly great at:lawsigh:
I mean it would be kinda overkill to give him advanced haki in the same fight that he received some crazy genetic modifications
Seems he will not be a "hakiman" but he will basically be Rengoku from demon slayer but even more op lol

I don't know why many persons are disappointed in sanji I think this is actually a very good feat to defeat a yc2 without using any ryuo or stronger colour of armament after he starts using ryuo I think a simple kick will be able to destroy mountain

I don't know why many persons are disappointed in sanji I think this is actually a very good feat to defeat a yc2 without using any ryuo or stronger colour of armament after he starts using ryuo I think a simple kick will be able to destroy mountain
Because they wanted him to have CoC soo they could powerscale him close to Zoro again.

Now that this chapter pretty much buttfucks their agenda and headcannon, they be mad.
:datas:

Anime industry has always been shit.

Only diference is that back then we had stupid highschool harems, now we have stupid isekai harems.
:kayneshrug:
Like always, only a handfull of good animes are made while 95% of the releases are forgetable trash.
Dragon Ball, Gundam, Captain Tsubasa, Saint Seiya, Pokémon, Digimon. It was so patently different imo. :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.