Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji name attack are not that cool:
Sanji: "Basse Côte"!! (Lit: "Shoulder Roast"!!)
Sanji: "Barrôn"!! (Lit. "Shoulder"!!)
Queen: Ugh!!
Sanji: "Joumore Bachata"!! ("Brisket"!!)
Queen: Blegh!!!
Sanji: "Tendron"!!!
Sanji: "Flanchet"!!
Sanji: "Queue"!!
Sanji: "Boir"!!
Sanji: "Jaré"!!
Queen: .....!!
Sanji: Get blown to oblivion you trash!!
Sanji: "Bouf Burst"!! (Lit. Beef Burst!!)

Vive la France right? :nicagesmile:
Man tbh half of the attacks aren't even spelled correctly in French.
And the literal translations...well. I'm a translator and I think they're garbage aswell
C'est du grand n'importe quoi :seriously:

Sanji name attack are not that cool:
Sanji: "Basse Côte"!! (Lit: "Shoulder Roast"!!)
Sanji: "Barrôn"!! (Lit. "Shoulder"!!)
Queen: Ugh!!
Sanji: "Joumore Bachata"!! ("Brisket"!!)
Queen: Blegh!!!
Sanji: "Tendron"!!!
Sanji: "Flanchet"!!
Sanji: "Queue"!!
Sanji: "Boir"!!
Sanji: "Jaré"!!
Queen: .....!!
Sanji: Get blown to oblivion you trash!!
Sanji: "Bouf Burst"!! (Lit. Beef Burst!!)

Vive la France right? :nicagesmile:
And people say the French are a peaceful nation…

expected a new color for DJ, kinda disappointed at the chapter + Boring fight, this made me really sad for the true Sanji fans lol...
it reminds me a bit of Jyabra fight but shittier

to start you should know that all CoC are not equal that of luffy is the most powerful of the series being the MC and destined to be the greatest conqueror of all time

so it is automatically very much higher than that of zoro

in one piece it is on the verge of death that the attacks are the most powerful.

if zoro had mastered his CoC from the start of the rooftop fight kaido would have taken him straight seriously and beat him even faster and wouldn't have given zoro an opportunity to leave him a scar

in a fight everything counts

strength
speed
resistance
intelligence

DF
CoC
CoA
CoO

besides, we still haven't seen kaido use his CoC and CoA defensively
and he still has his awake form under his sleeve for the moment he has not even shown 50% of his full power and you should know that luffy will beat a kaido which will surpass his limits so at more than 200% putting all his abilities and strength of will in the long awaited battle against joy boy
Again, I'm not arguing Luffy = Zoro but saying Luffy is 10x stronger than him and that Luffy could 1v9 his whole crew is just not supported by the story lol

the chapter talks about sanji's speed in addition to exoskeleton and arnament haki..

but he said he did all that to imbue them with hotter flame... damn this is a fuzzy mess.

doesn't explain what cause the lightning.. but is it insinuating that sanji isn't going all out with his flames and coa is just to reinforce his leg further
?

One of the best opinions.
It's funny sometimes to see zoro fans and sanji fans argueing each other but there is a limit. I am monster trio fan and I have so much fun at every chapter. My favorite among the three is Zoro. Not because I believe he is the strongest but because I love seeing him step by step reaching his dream. Luffy is my 3rd favorite only because he is the protagonist and I know that with one or other way he will defeat his opponent even if he is a yonku. With Zoro or Sanji it"s not the same. I didn't know when he would defeat a commander so after all this patience I had(and only seeing Luffy fights), now I am enjoying One Piece at fullest.
i completely understand what you mean with the protagonist stuff, i feel the same way (not only with OP but with a lot of other series as well)
zoro and sanji are finally getting to fight notorious opponents, and it will only get better from now on, the hype is real :steef:

I am monster trio fan and I have so much fun at every chapter.
:cheers:

For a set up before the ending chapter, this is incredibly good, far better than anything else we got from all the other fights

Next chapter Queen goes crazy, bodies Sanji, then Sanji comes up with an ultimate attack.

These are the casual Sanji fights, you can expect the same from Zoro vs King

Status
Not open for further replies.