Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
On paper when you combine Queen's invisibility with his plagues lethality, he can be very terrifying. Too bad, Oda dumbed him down by having a careless mindset unable to properly incorporate his weapons in battles :giogio:
so much about is scientist intellect. To much talk but where are the result of his amazing creation..... from now on, he is remember as queen the clown :suresure:

he did show it in his sword tho, imbuing weapons with CoA is more advanced than normal arms hardening
It's the other way around

Hardening is an indicator that someone has better control of his coa

That's why a swordsman is considered far greater than average when he permanently hardens his blade and make it a black one

He isn't you think he can beat the weakest YC1 right now? who is Kata? RS Sanji got negged by King, current Sanji is no different from RS Sanji except he uses DJ
Nope, I think that now he can give to YC1 characters at least an high diff fight.
I don't know if he can actually win against someone like Kata or Marco.
But he's more or less in the same tier now.

I dont care what your take on Luffy vs Sanji but your take on Luffe vs Zoro is absolutely dogshit:lawsigh::laughmoji:
Luffy is overall a more advanced in all types of haki.
Zoro just unlocked coc coating you cannot compare that to luffys coc coating. Mf has been fighting kaido a coc expert and hes about to beat him.

Sure he lost before even with his coc coating but everytime he loses he comes back stronger.

Oda has shown us this by the feat that has only been done by Yonkos, Splitting the Heavens.

Status
Not open for further replies.