Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even worse Zoro unlocked his adcoc before Luffy did:suresure:
Just think how sad they are, 1 used unconsciosly advcoc and left a permanent scar for the rest of his life the other after a few pounch get drop in the ocean. The one that left the scar was already at his limit (doctor words) and also was nerft by is own PU (king words).

But hey hater gona claim Luffy low diff Zoro anyway right :suresure:

Luffy vs Zoro will always be an extreme fight that can go both way depending who land first his best AP.

:suresure::suresure:

Coming from the guy literally not reading half my comments then assume I said things I literally contradict

"no one said anything about the gap between queen and king"

One of the comments you replied too literally said that king is on a different tier

And I apparently said that king doesn't have CoA

When I literally said "king has coa"

I don't know what to tell you man, is this trolling? Like, I get that you can say I'm wrong or contradict my arguments , but you're literally not reading
King doesnt have CoA as per your delusions :gokulaugh::funky:

Now Imagine if he had his suit, he would be invisible without wasting stamina and also the devices on his shoes would make his kicks even more powerful..
Wow, Sanji nerfed himself and still mid-diffed Queen. :crazwhat:
Queen nerfed himself. He was holding back the entire time just do so we can face Sanji with the RS. If you would have been taken Sanji serious from the very beginning that would have been a very quick fight.

The delusions lmfaoo.

Zoro needed a combined attack from two yonkos to be put in the state youre talking about. He then took a Thunder Bagua and was still conscious.

Queen's current shocks, winch moves are not cutting it. Snake move? Broken bones? With broken bones, Zoro perma scarred Kaido - more than enough to kill Queen.
Zoro Just had 30 broken Bones, not all 200.
Queen's Attack crushes all the bones of the body, only hope for Zoro Is avoiding the attack by throwing Queen away with a tornado from his swords, Zoro's CoA and natural defense wouldn't be enough against Snake Queen.

Queen's Attack crushes all the bones of the body, only hope for Zoro Is avoiding the attack by throwing Queen away with a tornado from his swords, Zoro's CoA and natural defense wouldn't be enough against Snake Queen.
there s the thing zoro is not sanji
zoro would destroy the snake form his reactions always been top tier
kings imeprial deep pride faster than queen s snake form and zoro could dodge with no problems
roof top zoro is so clear of queen
adcoc one shots

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Zoro dodged Tempura Udon. He dodges Queen or cuts him up or uses Tatsumaki just fine.

I'm not even talking about current Zoro, rooftop Zoro is enough to beat Queen.

Queen can tank that, doffy's awakening can't do much internal damages
Lmao, Queen ain't tanking this

And queen can electrocute doffy like he did to sanji this chapter
What is Queens cute electro attacks doing to Doffy when Counter shock was no selled AFTER taking gamma knife huh?

He can also shoot laser and plasma beams at him
Not a single one is hitting Doffy. Doffy can fly in the sky and Queen is helpless against that.

Doffy is strong, but he isn't durable enough to survive queen's attacks
Doflamingo is durable enough to tank Canon shots to the face and be unfazed. His endurance is arguably higher than Queens.
Doflamingo took Gamma knife, Counter shock, Boundman while using awakening AND fighting for the time where Luffy was resting.

His stamina and endurance > Queens

Now Imagine if he had his suit, he would be invisible without wasting stamina and also the devices on his shoes would make his kicks even more powerful..
Wow, Sanji nerfed himself and still mid-diffed Queen. :crazwhat:
Be careful what you wish for the RS might come back if this reaches Oda he has informants lurking here :fujilaugh:

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
So basically everything Sanji lacking is finally solved

he is super durable now can tank attacks like luffy and zoro and kid

he has new power boost explosion lightning kicks that is g4 level

and his speed which was always insane now even faster

the only thing he lack is adv coc and ryou to actually bypass durability monster like kaido and big mom

hopefully next arc he get it

there s the thing zoro is not sanji
zoro would destroy the snake form his reactions always been top tier
kings imeprial deep pride faster than queen s snake form and zoro could dodge with no problems
roof top zoro is so clear of queen
adcoc one shots
Zoro dodged Tempura Udon. He dodges Queen or cuts him up or uses Tatsumaki just fine.

I'm not even talking about current Zoro, rooftop Zoro is enough to beat Queen.
I don't think Rooftop Zoro Is enough for Queen, you have to consider that Queen can even possibly use his Snake move while being invisible, or his invisibility itself can already be too troublesome for Zoro, considering he'll fight Suiryu, who's power Is being invisible lmao.

so by portrayal and strength alone sanji would have busted through the door in OH which was blunt
That's why I said until this chapter, because Sanji said that in this chapter.
so you're saying you were wrong about sanji coa being fodder? cool

haki proficiency isn't gauge by invisible arnament or hardening.. many fodder can coat blades with hardening.. that doesn't mean sanji doesn't have better arnamnment coz he doesn't use hardening usually when its not even required.. or wasn't mostly in post TS..

cladding hardening isn't a top tier feat nor is it advanced

Status
Not open for further replies.