Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how people trash talk Queen and try to make him look weak, while Sanji is just that fucking strong. Sanji moves so fast even a YC can't keep up with his speed and thinks he is invisible - that is an insane Speed feat by Sanji, actualy the best speed feat in the series so far, except Kizaru ofc.
Queen can't really harm Sanji, well because Sanji is that god damn durable.
Imagine is was the other way around, if Zoro would dominate his fight with King - they would scream ''ZoRo Is YoNkOu LeVeL!!!'' and what not, but for Sanji and Queen they do the exact opposite, they don't give Sanji credits and simply start downplaying Queen.
Salty that your ''ToP tIeR'' Zoro is getting his ass beat by a YC while Sanji dominates a YC?
Hilarious coming from someone who were screaming « Oden haki » to downplay Zoro:saden:

You do not like your own médecine? Poor thing:risitasad:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I understand people are upset about this Queen laser-spam, but c'mon, we know he's a cyborg since god knows when, and what cyborgs do? Lasers. But at least now we know he's able to use g66 abilities as well, we gotta be reasonable about this. I don't think this fight is being THAT bad. But i gotta say i was expecting way more moves from his hybrid form, maybe awakening.
My primary issue is with Queen being dumbed down like anything. Imagine if he uses his lasers with Invisibility/Henry/Sparking/Winch moves. Or even better Invisibility with the Snake Move. It just feels like Oda nerfed him and made him dumber so that he won't use his abilities properly thanks to plot. Which is my main issue with this fight.

And the fight also feels extremely dragged out - 20 chapters long and with basically nothing in the end.

I liked the Ch 1031 portions where Sanji strengthened his resolve and chose death instead of breaking his code again but it was again watered down by the fact that Queen hit the Geisha and not Sanji.

And just look at how tense and interesting King vs Zoro is, it just feels really odd to say this is a parallel fight. As a Zoro and King fan, I'm worried that Oda would do something like this next chapter there tbh, I am not gonna lie about that.

I don't think Rooftop Zoro Is enough for Queen, you have to consider that Queen can even possibly use his Snake move while being invisible, or his invisibility itself can already be too troublesome for Zoro, considering he'll fight Suiryu, who's power Is being invisible lmao.
Man you are referring to the same Zoro who blocked Hakai for a while, and was judged as such a threat to Kaido and even seemingly inflicted him more damage than round 1 Luffy did despite his post hakai state?

Let alone ACoC or a hax that could be comparable to FS.

Oda could randomly decide to give King could have ACoA, ACoC and FS, and I'm sure you'd still they Queen and King are practically equals...

...man this is what it sucks about it. No one has issues with admitting that Queen is strong and so is Sanji, but YOU guys have to force stuff Zoro or King into it lol.

The portrayal can be expanded ago and gap can be increased to Oda's liking. When Queen/King were first introduced, they looked like they were practically equals. Then Oda decided to give King quite a decent bit higher bounty (not the 1.33 vs 1.32, but even have Marco in-between them, establishing a clear-cut gap, even if small) and add in Vivre Card about King being Hito of All Stars and Strongest after Kaido.

And if Oda so desires, he can expand the gap even further narratively by throwing King ACoC and/or making his hax just as good as FS if not better.

Nothing is set in concrete. Going, "Welp, for the first 20% of their screentime, Oda portrayed them close, so I shall ignore all the narrative and portrayal which comes after that they get individually, and pretend Oda can never increase the gap narratively if he so wants to, and lazily scale them as such anyway." is not power-scaling. It's agenda chasing.
lol if King has advCoC then I would also put King one level above Queen.

But the representation of them being posed directly as equally difficult obstacles over and over again, being a pair, rivaling each other and having an almost equal reward is something too clear for us to ignore.

Nah, these are extremely dumb claims, Kaido didn't for Zoro until Asura

Zoro is getting ragdolled by every single attack King used

Barely dodged Queen's lasers

1 sec trying to hold Hakkai and getting saved by Law were enough to put him put out after using Asura, Thunder Bagua just made things worse.

Then if you put in the table Apoo hurting him, and Killer piercing him like paper, to the point he blames himself for getting injured and then faints, its even more clear.

Zoro was completely unable to move, in a bandaged cross, just dead weight, then needed the super Mink Elixir that completely healed to the point he could fight again.

The fact that Queen attacks are hurting Sanji after he breaks a sword with his bare body and resist Brachio Snake puts him AP above anything King has shown.

Agree with everything you said except queens ap being higher than king

King is the strongest beast pirate bar kaido….although most zoro fans thought he was weak because of the team fight on the roof…oda has shown us that 1 v 1 are very different

King > queen
By how much, it’s up to speculation and headcanons

I agree with Zoro speed-blitizing Queen in the short range action with moves like Lion Song etc.
but

Not exactly.
I just think that Sparking, invisible etc. would be troublesome for Zoro.
Imagine Queen using invisible and deactivating It a few second before using his Snake move.
This scenario Is possible, since he has hidden his germa abilities just because of Sanji.
I'm fairly confident CoO can spot invisibility or else Shiryu will be able to cheap shot Zoro at any stage in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.