Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji always had better durability since R#. But that doesn't equate to better defenses. Zoro is with CoA or even CoC coated blades will be able to block more than Sanjino.
Smoking crack. Sanji has exoskeleton to protect him passively. Shown to be able to withstand a full powered hybrid yc2 attack.

Show me zoro taking a single hit from any yc tier character and not have a single scratch. Show me evidence he could do this if there are no actual feats.

Add in coa and it's over with for zoro. Zoro doesn't have the feats or narrative portrayal to support your headcanon. Quit coping and accept the facts

Smoking crack. Sanji has exoskeleton to protect him passively. Shown to be able to withstand a full powered hybrid yc2 attack.

Show me zoro taking a single hit from any yc tier character and not have a single scratch. Show me evidence he could do this if there are no actual feats.

Add in coa and it's over with for zoro. Zoro doesn't have the feats or narrative portrayal to support your headcanon. Quit coping and accept the facts
Blocking Hakai dead in its track momentarily with barrier haki is a better feat than anything Sanji has defensively.

And no, Sanji is not able to withstand any "YC2" tier attacks with no injury. Every single attack from Queen this chapter hurt Sanji if it landed. He got hurt by being slammed into the wall, too.

If you're using Queen breaking that sword on Sanji to say that Queen can't hurt Sanji, you're objectively wrong as proved by the panels of this chapter.

This is like saying King can't overpower pre-1033 Zoro because Zoro at the start blocked his punch with just his neck muscles. Not how it works, King was shown overpowering him after that just like how Queen was shown hurting Sanji this chapter.

This is why Stealth combat wise won't work as well as how some overblow it to be because the whole point of COO is to sense intent from opponents (whether aware or unaware). Even Luffy had his eyes closed for the training
That's cool but king and queen both couldn't sense sanjis presence when he was literally 5 feet away. I think your headcanons showing. Sanjis observation level is just that high. Even luffy said he has allot to learn from sanji about coo

Blocking Hakai dead in its track momentarily with barrier haki is a better feat than anything Sanji has defensively.

And no, Sanji is not able to withstand any "YC2" tier attacks with no injury. Every single attack from Queen this chapter hurt Sanji if it landed. He got hurt by being slammed into the wall, too.

If you're using Queen breaking that sword on Sanji to say that Queen can't hurt Sanji, you're objectively wrong as proved by the panels of this chapter.

This is like saying King can't overpower pre-1033 Zoro because Zoro at the start blocked his punch with just his neck muscles. Not how it works, King was shown overpowering him after that just like how Queen was shown hurting Sanji this chapter.
Bruh zoLo getting absolutely destroyed in under half a second and then being saved by law isn't isn't feat that's comparable. Especially after he literally got put into bandages and broke his entire body. You're stupid as hell for even bringing this up. It's not comparable.

Queen used germa powers plus hybrid powers combined to do that too sanji. They are his strongest moves. Of course he'll take damage. But the damage was minimal. Sanji can fight a whole nother queen right now. Literally:kata:

I never said sanji can't be hurt. I'm saying show me a feat from zoro doing the same thing. Cause he can't. Sanji shits on zoro in durability and anyone with half a brain agrees. But we're on worst gen and zoro wank is always on the table. I'm done with you. You've proved yourself a fool without me having to do a damn thing. :whitepress:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
https://wxguys.ssec.wisc.edu/2017/09/05/white_lightning/

https://www.weather.gov/safety/ligh...fact, lightning can heat,bark to be blown off.
"In fact, lightning can heat the air it passes through to 50,000 degrees Fahrenheit (5 times hotter than the surface of the sun)."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magma
"Calculations of solidus temperatures at likely depths suggests that magma generated beneath areas of rifting starts at a temperature of about 1,300 to 1,500 °C (2,400 to 2,700 °F). Magma generated from mantle plumes may be as hot as 1,600 °C (2,900 °F)."

Sanji ACTUALLY hotter than Akainu now.

jk

G

Gorosei Informer

Taylor Swift diff

Sanji will look at her and get instantly turned into stone:

Can confirm she has the same effect on me!

:yasu::catlewd::madmonk::catpole:

Serious question anyway, what do you all think of Sanji having a moment like this?:

I think it would be really wonderful, fitting, profound and emotional tbh. This is my single favourite moment in Dragon Ball history by far and I still get chills and even tears from it now! Android 16 I miss you....

:josad::perocry::emohiyo::shame::risitasad::pepemotion:

Maybe this could happen Kuma in future? But Sabo is playing that role in a way given his relationship with Kuma and trying to save him ofc too and Sabo is big hearted and has some truly fierce yet ironically gentle and literally firey fury! I could see Sabo snapping like this at Reverie when he saw the state of Kuma and after Oda cut away from it for us ofc!

:sanmoji::wonderland:

Status
Not open for further replies.